1/22 Moonie PMPS 155, +5.5~49,+6~61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Moonie ate good breffis and is in quite good spirits!! Happy to have the house back..I was hoping for some green numbers today, but the day is young--Working tonite. Her chin is looking real good..
    Sending a Good Friday to all!! Yeah-Weekend :lol: :lol: dancing_cat dancing_cat

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3474

2. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 1/22 Moonie AMPS 193,+3~142

Hey Moonie it's time to reclaim your space. Have fun.

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Moonie AMPS 193,+3~142

Nice to see Miss Moonie settling down now that the "company" is gone.
    Glad to hear her "booboo" on her face looking better too!!!

4. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/22 Moonie AMPS 193,+3~142,+5.5~99

GREAT Green!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Moonie just made it :lol: :lol: --She knows her momma likes it--Guess if I waited another half hour it would be a few pts. less, but..It's OK!
    Off to do chores--Be back soon!

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

I posted 10 minutes too soon before seeing that green!!!
    Yay Moonie.
    You go girl.

6. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Had to scroll way down to find Ms. Moonie's condo tonight. Love that green your sportin there :D Max wants to see some more of that. He said he was ready to come to your house and chase the company away for you but they left already so instead he'll just sit here and oogle over his sweetheart online.

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Great to see Miss Moonie all dolled up in green...hope she kept it for awhile today....doing great! :mrgreen:

I see Max is trying to horn in just because Morris is down...but he's not out yet! :smile:

Sorry I keep missing you...will get in touch tomorrow. drinking11

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice green, any updates? :mrgreen:

9. Roni and Moonie

Here's an update!!! I worked tonite--Moonie said "Ah she's out, when she comes home, I'm gonna let her have it"
    So home I come & she's 49!!! Couldnt even guess she was at +4 :shock: --She might have dropped into low 40's, but I would never know-
    Fed her all MC & HC I have, & she wouldnt eat it--Ran for the Temptations, and gave her some ff lc flavor that is the flavor du Jour-tender beef & liver!!! :eek: :eek: Leaving her fav food out for the night! Just in case she drops again...
    So I retested at +6 & up she came..What a little devil :twisted: -She just plots ways to freak me out nailbite_smile @-)
    These cats talk to each other, I swear!! I will be home all day tomorrow for self & cats,,

Think I will wish everyone a good ni ni now, as I am really tired--Worked tonite, yesterday, and Wed nite--Enough already!! ;-)
    Have sweet dreams, better health for all beans & catties, and deserved ,long sleepus!! HUGS~!

10. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Nice catch on the 49!

Have you tried just feeding a few bites of LC when she hits the 40's and see if that will help her get on her surf board since she hates HC? And if the LC doesn't work then break out the temptations?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.