1/22 Bee~136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Bee is having a good start to the day this morning! Back to blue, gobbled up all of her breffus & now grooming in her fav window seat. :mrgreen: Still hoping the dosecrease will take this time!!

Will get one more spot check before tbp. Surf pretty Bee... cat_pet_icon

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3531

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice start for Miss Bee this morning!!
    Hope you have a good one too!!! :D

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice start for Bee. I too hope the dosecrease holds. Have a good day at tbp. Bee, surf nicely for bean while she is gone.

4. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPS~265

Bee is back to yellow tonight...her pattern since the dosecrease. Wish we could get back to more consistent blues. We like greens too!

I think the 53 reading from 1/20 was an error. Got a 54 at +11 today & immediate 226/229. I'm starting to figure out that too little blood on the strip always pulls a 50ish read. :roll:

Gave her a good combing out with the flea comb...4 critters gone. Hopefully this is getting under control! Yech!!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

it does look like the 53 was probably a bad test. He'll get back there soon.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Well, that's frustrating with the meter. I hope Bee settles into more blues soon.

7. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+2~270

I'm thinking of going back to the lgd of.5 if tomorrow's PMPS doesn't improve. I'm off on Sunday & can be around for most of the day in case she bounces.

Any thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.