1/22 Jan and Buddy PMPS 349

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan and Buddy, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Yesterday's from LL viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3432

Yesterday's from High Dose viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3478

WCR He is in a good mood, very playful, ate good. He likes these high numbers!!!!
    Will give R over the weekend, just feel better when I'm there to monitor!!! :smile:

Jan

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Re: 1/22 Jan and Buddy AMPS 317

Not bad for a late reduced shot yesterday!

Have a good Friday Jan!

3. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

WCR He is still in a good mood, playful, being a "piggy", and just being spoiled!! :mrgreen:

Tonight would have been 6 cycles except for the 1-21, late decreased shot (5.0L). Was planning on giving R (.25, depending on the number) with AM shot. Any input on changing dose or leaving it at the 6.5L :?: :?:

Thanks Jan

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Sorry I haven't been around much. I work for the Red Cross so have been VERY busy since the Haiti earthquake! I'm not in the department that deals with disasters or fundraising, but there is so much going on that everyone is getting pulled in.

Normally I would suggest waiting til you can get some daytime spot checks before increasing the dose. Will you be able to get any checks tomorrow during the day? If so, then I would probably do that and then increase tomorrow night. I'm sure it is ok to increase, I just like to actually see the numbers. :mrgreen:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Buddy only thinks he likes these numbers. He'll like lower numbers even better.

6. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Thanks,
    OK will go with the 6.5L and depending on number might give .25 R. I will be home most of the morning to monitor the R, might be gone in afternoon. But will check in early before PMPS to see what you think about the numbers for the day.

Thanks Jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.