Nelson 1/22 AMPS 255

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bridget & Lord Nelson, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridget & Lord Nelson

Bridget & Lord Nelson Member

yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3454

Nelson's BG dropped below 200 last night so held off decision to open new Lantus until this morning. BG stayed below 300 so continued with old Lantus. Also gave a very small dosecrease to fat 1. Will maintain dose there unless BGs drop too low warranting an immediate drop back to 1 and will monitor him closely this weekend. Also noticing that he is very sensitive to certain foods and ingredients in foods. Wellness GF is off the menu. As is Authority but he wasn't really wanting that anymore. Oh well, I'll just feed the rest of what I have to the other cats. CORE seems to be ok, as is FF and 9 Lives. I don't know if it is so much carb % as it is ingredients. He prefers the latter two so will be continuing to buy more supermarket brands. There's no way I can feed 13 cats an exclusive diet of FF but can certainly get it for Nelson.

Thanks to those who posted to my condo yesterday. I was getting more frustrated with myself that I had done everything with Lantus that you aren't supposed to do with the exception of injecting air into the vial and was afraid that it had come back to bite Lord Nelson. He is doing OK, which is what is important. He was pretty hungry this AM but as long as he is, um, *selective* about what he eats, then it's normal for him. If he doesn't care and starts eating any old thing I put down, even stuff he normally wouldn't eat, then there's something wrong. Or conversely if he doesn't want to eat at all which is even more abnormal for him. He's now chilled out in his spot, the back of Poppa Bean's La Z Boy.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Much better AMPS today - so sunny and yellow. Hope u get a chance to catch some blues in this cycle today!
    Have a good day and go easy on yourself Bridget, your doing very well and it shows! cat_pet_icon

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

No PM numbers? Those yellow cycles can sometimes mean some action.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

hmm, I'm curious too about whether the dose increase led to any action tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.