1/22 Webber PMPS [226] +3 [233]

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Happy Friday LL dancing_cat

It looks like Webber might have surfed the blues last night while I was sleeping. Yay! He is so playful and active this morning; I can't remember the last time he was like this. Warms my heart....I guess he is feeling better. I am off today and hope to see a good cycle, *paws crossed*

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!

Yesterday's Condo

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Webber AMPS [207]

Congrats on Webber's AMPS #, things are looking fantastic for you both. So happy for you...

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Webber AMPS [207] +4 [248]

awww....so nice to hear when ur kitty is doing kitty things they use to :dizcat

Have a happy friday Paige!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Webber AMPS [207] +4 [248] +6.5 [261]

Always Look At the Whole Cat--The numbers are numbers, but what you see shows how the cat is actually feeling & getting better-
    Very Happy for you! Love to hear of old behaviors returning!

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Webber PMPS [226] Question about testing

The couple of spot checks that I did get today seem to me that he spent the day in the 200's. Glad that the PMPS was still in the 200's and also less than his +6.5. I can't quite figure out his nadir time yet, or if it is even consistant from day to day.

Anyone ever test their cats hourly to see exactly what is going on?

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Webber PMPS [226] Question about testing

Me me!! :lol:

How's Webber doing tonight? A day in the sun is very good Paige!!

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Webber PMPS [226]

Hi Ronnie!! He is doing well. Thank you for asking :D Yes I am happy to see no pink for sure :thumbup

We are all testaholics around here huh? :lol: I think I might just try that soon to see if I can figure out a pattern or nadir. We all know cats have a mind of their own and I am beginning to realize that their bodies are the same way. angry(2)_cat

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Wowsers! Go Webber Go!! Lookin good! Set to surf Blues soon (I would bet!!) Maybe a green too? Webber? Yes, Webber!

**I wish I was a testaholic.. I hate poking her.. I still dont want to.....but do! I think the only aholic I am... is an ALCOHOLIC since her Diagnosis LOL

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Oh Paige! You? Testaholic? Not even close!!! (Lol!!) Take a look at Gabby's SS.

Ok, so I test because Gabby is the queen of unpredictability and there are definitely times when I test hourly because I'm just not sure where her numbers are going - kinda like what you did a few nights ago.

It's looking like Webber's numbers are trending down nicely! This new dose has brought his PS numbers down an entire level.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm loving this yellow with a touch of blue. Sounds like Webber is, too. :D

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

awwww, this is what it's all about! :D

12. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your positive words! I tell Webber you all are cheering for him. ;-)

I am amazed at this dosecrease----you are right Sienne---his PS #'s are on a whole different level. But I do admit, I keep waiting for the other foot to drop. Would he have rebound by now from the dosecrease three days ago?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.