1/22 Bandit AMPS 83 +3 111 +7 104 PMPS 188

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia & Bandit (GA), Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

1/19 condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3259

1/20 numbers: AMPS 134 PMPS 125 +4 113 +6 104

1/21 numbers: AMPS 139 PMPS 204 +6 94 +8 102

Shot a full 1u today, but only because I'm home sick so I'll be able to test. I gave Bandit a Greenie last night at +8 to boost his BG so I felt ok getting some sleep, and I'm really glad I did because he probably would have gone below 50.

Not sure about the 204 yesterday, if it's product of dipping too low while I was at work or if he got into something.

2. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/22 Bandit AMPS 83 +3 111

lower than usual today. I'll be curious to see where he's at @ +6

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/22 Bandit AMPS 83

Nice numbers and great hooting!

(Please remember to put your AMPS on your SS.)

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Bandit AMPS 83

Beautiful AMPS Bandit!! Looks like the makings of a wonderful day!!!
    Glad your mama will be there to witness it! :D

5. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/22 Bandit PMPS 188

100 points since breakfast? This seems all too weird, so I'm starting a new Lantus pen. It could have been my imagination, but I thought it smelled funkier than usual.

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Unless I did not read your ss correctly it looks like it could be the pen. You have been using the same one since 12/10. Mine usually only last for about 28 to 30 days at most although I know some use them longer.
    The Greenies are also high carb dry I think. Dry takes longer to get into the system but slow to clear which may be why the numbers are higher.

7. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/22 Bandit AMPS 83)

Sorry, I have the flu (how, I don't know, because I finally got flu shots on Tuesday) and I'm still a bit out of it. Not as bad as last night, but still spacey and tired. If things aren't perfect in the next day or so, I'll go over my spreadsheet and fix them as soon as I'm not such a mess.

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

FYI - you can get a mild case of the flu from the shot!

9. Julia & Bandit (GA)

I don't think a greenie would show up 16 hours hours after I give it to him...I usually only give him one if his BG is still low @ PM +6 or +8 and I need to go to bed without worrying about him dipping too low. usually it raises him by about 50 and lingers for about 3 hours. I usually like giving him yogurt because it works faster and clears faster, but my last container just expired yesterday.

10. Julia & Bandit (GA)

See, that's what I thought this must be because of the timing, and this does seem like a mild case (compared to the horror stories I've heard about having swine flu from my friends). But my doctor insisted that you only show flu symptoms from the nasal spray, not the shot.

Since I don't believe in crazy coincidences often, I'm pretty sure the shot gave me the flu. I don't care what the studies say.

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((Julia)) hope you feel better real soon. Getting the flu shot and then the flu is just so wrong... :sad:
    Rest up....Sending cyber chicken soup to you....keep warm...

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

flat blue is a good place to be when the bean is sick, no worries about sleeping. Get a bedtime spot check tonight in case he goes green again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.