1/22 Max AMBG 76 OTJ Trial Day 1

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Happy Friday LLanders. The weekend is just around the corner. Hope everybody was safe last night - seems like many states got hit with tornados last night. We had one roll through here and just miss us but the main city that I live by did get hit with it and got hit pretty hard. I have an interview this morning for a Paralegal position in town and hope that they have their power back on by the time I get to my interview. If not, I guess we'll be interviewing by candle light :mrgreen:

WCR: Max was a snuggle muffin last night. When I went to bed he was laying on my pillow purring so loud. It was actually so calming to listen to him purr that it put me right to sleep. He's has his brefus and is now watching the kittens play. He doesn't have much energy this morning, but then he's used to going btb with me which I can't do because I have to get ready for my interview.

I will check back with everybody when I get back home and do a spot check on him then. Have a wonderful Friday peeps.

ETA: I didn't shoot him this morning. I am going to go ahead with the trial and see what happens. When I first posted, I put his number for AMPS but hadn't actually shot him yet. Was heading in to shoot him after I put the post on. But I have changed my mind and am not hooting this morning. I will check him out when I get back from my interview and see how he's doing with no insulin.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

WHOOOHOOO!!!! HAPPY DAY 1!!!!

GOOD LUCK AT THE JOB INTERVIEW!!!!

3. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Good Luck on your Trial!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK MAX!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Luck with the trial. :RAHCAT
    Good luck with the interview.

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good luck with the trial and the interview. Go MAX. You can do this.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 1 to you and Max!!!!
    Good luck to you both...and to you on that interview!!!

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Good luck, both with the job interview and the OTJ trial!

BTW, is it just me? I can't see past August on Max's SS.

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 1.
    Good luck to both of you. This is very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I am excited to see you starting a trial. Hope your inteview goes well!

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Paws and fingers crossed for both you and Max!!

I'm very glad you didn't get hit with the extreme weather.

12. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

OMG Max is on trial!!!!!!!! Wish you guys lots of Luck! Come on Max you can do it! Chew, chew....... :dizcat

13. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

This is so exciting! Yeah, for Max the Miracle kitty!

14. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

!Q!

GOOOOOOO MAX!!! We are soooo happy for you OTJ trial Day 1--Paws & fingers crossed for success!! Moonie says Max is awesome :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

15. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/22 Max AMBG 76 ~ 81 +6.5 OTJ Trial Day 1

Just got back home and tested him and got an 81 at what would normally be +6.5. So glad he's still surfin in the greens. Now if I'm not mistaken, if I get a blue number at PMBG I just feed a tiny amount and retest in 3 hours to see if he's hit green again.

Interview went okay I guess. Not real impressed with the attorney. He was kind of a jerk and I've worked for his type before. Very arrogant. And as it turns out, it was not a paralegal position. They are hiring for a Receptionist (which is fine but he should not have advertised it as a paralegal position). I have another interview on Monday and there is another legal job in the paper for a Litigation Paralegal. So I'm not giving up. Something is bound to break soon.

Lydia - it must just be on your end because I haven't heard of anybody else saying that they can't see his whole ss. Not sure why you would only be seeing up to August. Maybe a techy can help you out with this because I know I'm no help at all with that one.

16. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Lynee, welcome back

yup, if he gets a blue AM/PM bg, u still give breakfast/dinner/snack whatever he wants, and test at +3, if it's green, then you're off the hook :lol:

aw sorry about the jerk dude, but since u have another one next week, that's even better!
    cat_pet_icon

17. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/22 Max PMBG 106 OTJ Trial Day 1

Bean is mentally worn out today from a lousy interview. But on a lighter note, Max is a very happy kitty today.

WCR: Even though we got a blue BG number, he is very active today and playing with all the toys along with the drooler's supersized tennis ball. I think we need to start just considering that Max's ball :D I will retest at +3 and see if Mr. P has brought him back down into the greens. If not, do we continue to ride it out for the night and see how he is in the morning?

18. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/22 Max PMBG 106 ~ +4 77 OTJ Trial Day 1

WCR: Max is feeling a whole lotta good today. He's getting himself into all kinds of trouble tonight - getting into everything, crawling into my cupboards and trying to get to the toilet paper rolls, tearing up the newspaper laying on the floor. Not sure what's gotten into my boy tonight but he hasn't been like this in about 5 years. He's discovered the "blinky ball" that flashes different colors when they bat it around on the floor - that's become an hour long entertainment in the dark bedroom (absolutely hysterical to watch :lol: ) I've had this ball for the kittens for months but Max just found out tonight how fascinating it is.

19. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

awww, my favorite part of OTJ countdowns is reading the WCRs. Even though our cats feel better when they are well regulated on insulin, they seem to feel even better when the insulin is gone. :mrgreen:

And if you do get a blue number and the +3 is still high, post for advice. Usually we don't worry too much about a couple of numbers, it's the trend that we're looking at. If the trend is going up, then we might have to look at shooting again, but some wobbles are to be expected.

Happy Day 1!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.