1/22 Angel's pmps~328 +3~106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Last night's wall of pink...
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3425

If my boy is in rebound I don't know what it's from ... unless he had green mid-day on the 20th, but even that should be cleared by now. Wondering if lantus is pooped out and wondering if he needs a dosecrease. He's had this one since Jan 2. I thought things seemed to be getting better for a while there. Anyway, he took his self outside after breakfast, came back in, ate some more and is back out until I leave for work.
    BTW- TGIF!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Angel's amps~318

T.G.I.F.!!!
    I hope Angel and J.D. both show some better numbers this weekend.
    Have a good day Lynn and Angel.

BTW: my civvie Ginger threw up her breakfast this morning, so I put her outside to eat some grass (if I don't she starts eating my houseplants), and it's real cold out there. brrrrrr

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/22 Angel's amps~318

alright angel! I don't know whats up with you or mocha but I know you can both do better then stinkus pinkus!

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/22 Angel's amps~318,+7~240

Ran home at lunch to try and catch a low number and got this instead. He's losing all the momentum he had even a week ago. Should I increase the dose? Actually I think I'll open a new cart tonight and if that doesn't help I'll see about increasing.

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/22 Angel's pmps~328, Dose advice?

Well, this rebound is way longer than it should be and I don't even know when he went low beyond 2 and a half days ago, if then. Is this not rebound, but instead an indication he needs more insulin? Do I need to increase? I started a new cart tonight just in case that was contributing to these back sliding numbers.

6. PeterDevonMocha

no dosing advice, but I hope the new cart works for you guys!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I would see where this goes with a new cart. Given that Angel's PMPS is often much lower than his AMPS, he may get some good numbers during the day when you can't check. Some of his PM cycles are very good. You may be right that given the last day or so, the Lantus may be pooping out and/or Angel may need to have the dose fattened. I'll be curious what others have to say.

8. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/22 Angel's pmps~328, +3~109,+4~92

Ummmm, never mind about the request for dosing advice. I just knew if I posted something he'd just show me what he could do and make me look like a worry-wort. Depending on how this goes, I guess I won't know if it's the new cart or if it was just time for him to come down.

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I love it wien the ghreat of a dosecrease works!

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/22 Angel's pmps~328, +3~109,+4~92

Cats. :roll: I'm glad to see this green!

11. PeterDevonMocha

beautiful number!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.