1/21 Tori AMPS 281; +6~273; PMPS 273

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb and Tori, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

I didn't post yesterday as my family didn't let me get anywhere near the computer.

Tori continues to do her regular routine of seeing a blue or green number and then bouncing a bit. The good thing is that the bounces are getting shorter and shorter. I'm hoping that she's finally starting to pay attention to her lessons in LTS. It didn't help that she was 2 hours late last night receiving her nighttime snack but life happens. I remain in total awe how devoted my son is to Tori and is so faithful in seeing that she gets her 2 AM snack each night. I'm sure if it wasn't for him she would not be as well regulated as she is. Things would be much worse.

WCR- She's happy and purry and her usual wonderful self. (How can you tell I adore my Missy KItty?)

Have a good night everybody and may all your kitties dream in shades of blues and greens.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

aw, it's very obvious u love Tori!
    Happy kitty makes for happy beans cat_pet_icon

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Not only do you love Tori, I think your DS does, as well!

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi, Barb! I love hearing how your son helps take care of Tori. We will send Tori's liver a postcard to see whether we can convince it to finish up schooling soon. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.