1/15 Jan and Buddy PMPS +4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan and Buddy, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Good Morning,
    He seems to really like the pink!!! I suspect there MIGHT be a little ear infection. Going to try to see Vet this weekend. What I would like advice on is a antibiotic to ask for and ear drops if needed. I have no clue!!!! So PLEASE any suggestions would be great.!!

Thanks Jan

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/15 Jan and Buddy AMPS 374

hi Jan, there's a reply in Health in ur cross post on the ear thing.
    Hope u get more feedback here too.

have a good day :)

3. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 1/15 Jan and Buddy PMPS 353

WCR: Seems fine, very playful this evening. I know this will sound funny, but I truly think he feels better at a higher number??????

Going with the 6.0L tonight. If any thoughts on increasing to 6.5L in the am please advise.
    Jan

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Buddy is probably used to the higher numbers so they feel "right" to him. Hopefully, that will change soon!

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/15 Jan and Buddy PMPS 353

many of us have noticed our kitties "feeling" better in higher numbers. i noticed it with alex the first time she was on insulin. it just seemed to me the higher numbers became the new normal for her. when she dropped into lower numbers she felt different than what she was used to. howere, i also noticed that she became used to lower numbers once she was in them more often.

yes, take the dose up to 6.5u in the morning. in order to squish these IAAs we need to continue raising the lantus dose after every 6 cycles until he's showing us the green. :smile:

6. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Should I stick with a few more cycles with Lantus only, and if that doesn't bring down the numbers maybe consider using R also??????????

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

i haven't used R myself, so i really don't like to give advice for an insulin i've never used. however, jojo has noticed buddy has a nice response to 0.1u of R. she did mention to hit any bounces with 0.1u of R no matter what +hour. let me see if i can get her to look in here sometime tonight...

8. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

OK Its a go to bed early night. So if I don't see any response I will look in the morning.
    Jojo posted a week or so ago about Buddy and IAA but haven't heard back from her, so I just figured she wasn't feeling well. Would appreciate any thoughts.
    I don't know if I understood right??
    Jojo said that shooting R at ANY + hour??? I thought it was only at +6??
    Please explain.

Thanks Jan

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

jojo said you can use R before +6 because it almost looks like buddy nadirs late.
    she also said she would grab the R after any green or low blue number and give 0.1 right when bounce starts no matter what +hour it is.
    does that help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.