1/14 Gabby AMPS~299, PMPS~348+2~253, +4~173, +5~151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

Gabby was in the mood for a leisurely breakfast. Unfortunately, today this meant that Gizmo cleaned her bowl. I had one disgruntled girl vocalizing her displeasure. It's amazing that animals who can't talk are able to communicate so effectively!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/14 Gabby AMPS~299

Oh I know all about vocal cats! They sure can demand your attention. Hope you come down today gabby and see some blue!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 1/14 Gabby AM +2~339

On the one hand, I hate it when Gabby's numbers head in the wrong direction (although this is probably pretty close to her AMPS number). On the other hand, I'm off to tbp and won't be back until around +10 at the earliest so this seems like a safe number to walk out the door with.

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 1/14 Gabby AMPS~299, +2~339

Hey Gabby wrong way! Turn around, come back! Have a good day at tbp, hopefully she will give you something nice to come home to.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 1/14 Gabby AMPS~299, +2~339, +11~340

Well, she didn't turn around but it looks like she may not have gone any higher, either. Gabby seems to be feeling good. She went chasing after Gizmo in a very un-Gabby-like fashion.

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

well let's be thankful she didn't go any higher!

7. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

I can go one further. Indy and DH have actual conversations and the amazing thing is that each one understands what the other is saying. It is the freakiest thing to see. Indy will even nod his head yes and meows one way and if the answer is no, he shakes his head no and meows a different, angrier sounding meow. Unfortunately, mommy bean has still not learned Indy speak, which frustrates Indy to no end. I just tell him "go ask Daddy" and he walks away to find the bean who understands his request.

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 1/14 PMPS~348

I can't tell if Gabby's appetite is a bit off or if she's in grazing mode. She left her bowl after eating about 3/4 of her meal to use the LB and I think forgot there was dinner left. She's currently eating -- I gave her more food since Gizmo finished what was left of her dinner. (He's a growing boy.)

Jamy - that is too funny. Gabby can be vocal when she wants to be. Gizmo will answer and has an entire range of vocalizations. He sings and yodels. It's really sweet.

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 1/14 Gabby PM +4~173, +5~151

Gabby is paddleboating again tonight.

10. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Glad that Gabby has set sail this evening.. look forward to see where the breeze will take her.. :mrgreen:

Pepper is a very bad food bully.. He gets to eat alone! And, the other kitties are very happy with that arrangement.. lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.