OTJ PARTY FOR MILO TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by D and Noisy, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

[youtube]pn888rP_JQk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI AND MILO!!!

139 OTJ kitties since February 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey :D Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D MILO

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

What a wonderful video D!! Thank you.

And what a wonderful journey Milo has had. Great work Wendi and Milo!!

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Wendy and Milo! What a long journey to the falls, but today makes it all worth the while! Milo is certainly one handsome fellow, he better watch out for all those femme felines at the falls, I'm sure they will be all falling over themselves to get his attention!!!

D...what a wonderful video, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it this morning! Thanks for starting my day off to a good, happy start!!!

4. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDY AND MILO!!
    all that hard work and love paid off, enjoy the Falls Milo!

5. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI AND MILO!!!

You've got a nice family Milo. I can see life at the falls is going to be very relaxing for you.

BTW You are quite the looker!

ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!

Love your videos D thanks!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Wendi and Milo.

7. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

WoooHooo Milo you sure are handsome..congrats!!!

8. Kristen & Emma (GA)

Kristen & Emma (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendi and Milo! Enjoy life at the falls!

9. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendi and Milo!
    Milo ,enjoy Your life at the Falls!
    Wendi,We are all happy for You!
    Diahann - Thank You for wonderful video!

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Wendi and Milo! I love the video and seeing all the places Milo travels. Enjoy the Falls!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

party_cat CONGRATULATIONS MILO !!!! party_cat
    Great job Wendy! We are so happy for you both! Hope you enjoy your Life at the Falls!
    We loved watching your OTJ video and seeing all the beautiful pictures of you Milo! And you have such a wonderful family too! That was really great! You have been through so much....it is wonderful to celebrate your success! Yay!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the video D...that was awesome!

12. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulation Wendi and Milo!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Curry says, "Wooooohooooo"!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Milo is such a handsome kitty.

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    CONGRATULATIONS
    WENDY & MILO!

What a journey and what a well deserved conclusion to that journey. The video started my day with happy tears for you both.

14. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!

OTJ - wow, and what a fantastic journey for you. This video was such a great start for my day. Congratulations!

:RAHCAT party_cat party_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT Congratulations Wendi and Milo! What a beautiful kitty you are, Milo, and your camouflage coat certainly stands you in good stead for your hunting activities! We wish you both the very best and a wonderful life at the Falls!

Ella & Stu

p.s. to D: Thank you for that uplifting video.

Hi Milo, my kitchen crew and I will be along later to prepare a nice treat for your OTJ party. How does mouse stew sound to you? You can help catch the mice. We'll have the famous catmint parfait for dessert. See you later.

Chef Stu

16. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

party_cat CONGRATULATIONS! party_cat

(((((((Wendi&Milo)))))))) Punk and I are just sittin' here cryin' in our cawfee! What a beautiful journey and what an amazing video for an amazing Kitty. Punk's all "play it again play it again!"

And now we must dance!
    dancing_cat [​IMG] dancing_cat

17. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

(((((((((((((Wendi and Milo)))))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((all those other cute guys in the photos)))))))))))))))
    This a special day for all us here!
    Such a journey of love and bravery you took.
    I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

p.s. I can update the Acro mom/dad list, please PM me if I have missed anyone or if a correction needs to be made.

18. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations, Wendi and Milo!

Welcome to the Falls!​

[​IMG]

Jazzy wanted to come to the OTJ party for her fellow acro buddy:

[​IMG]

19. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat cat_pet_icon drinking24 congrats from Do Lou and I we are just happy for you!!!

D this is just the BEST video great job!!! :mrgreen:

20. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Milo - I just love you!!! You are one of the bravest, handsomest kitties ever!. I am so, so pleased that the SRS cured you and am happy that you are so healthy.

Wendi - I am incredibly happy for you. How sweet it must be after so much time since the SRS. And your pictures are just stunning - I am always amazed at the beautiful, beautiful pictures you take. You have a wonderful talent.

D - that was a great video. Thank you to you and CD for continuing to make parties. Thank you for posting all the acro-babies. I know all of the more recent ones, but I had no idea there were so many.

21. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

Congratulations Milo!
    What a long road you have traveled, I hope there is nothing ahead but clear sailing at the falls.
    What a very handsome man you are Milo!
    [​IMG]

22. Ruth & Beethoven (GA)

Ruth & Beethoven (GA) Member

And the journey continues--and now to The Falls! What a beautiful boy you are.

I loved the video!

23. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE PROOF HERE THAT MIRACLES DO HAPPEN HERE & MILO IS ONE OF THEM!!
    WE ARE SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU AFTER YOUR TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS--
    WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL LONG LIFE AT THE FALLS-- ENJOY YOUR OTJ--BIG HUGS FROM US! party_cat party_cat party_cat

24. Joan and Madison

Joan and Madison Member

Congratulations, Wendi and Milo! What a happy day! I'm so, so , so happy for you guys. party_cat

D, as always, you did a wonderful job. :smile:

25. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI & MILO

WELCOME TO THE FALLS!!!!!!!!!

OMG are those pictures stunning!!!

party_cat party_cat party_cat

26. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Congratulations Wendi & Milo![​IMG]

So very happy for you. Milo is a beautiful boy! Love the pictures!
    All the best to you both - you've earned this! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!​

Awesome video D! Loved it!

27. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS, MILO & WENDI!!!

Are we celebrating with duck? :)

Loved the video. I didn't expect to see the list of acrocats, but how fitting. Made me teary.

I have to ask about that thick skull - how'd you get that?? Is it really his?? :razz:

28. Pamela and Lightning

Pamela and Lightning Member

Congratulations!! The slide show was amazing!! Makes me excited that someday this could be Lightning and I...so thanks for keeping my spirits up!

29. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

Congrats Wendy & Milo!!

And what a great video to commemorate this special day!

phoebe, tiggy, rusty & norton(ga)

30. Sonia & Tom (GA)

Sonia & Tom (GA) Well-Known Member

Milo the duck hunting wonder! Congrats and welcome to the falls!!

31. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow - Congratulations - what a journey you have had! Nice to see all the acros listed - never knew there are so many.

Enjoy the Falls!

32. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI AND MILO!

Your journey is an inspiration to us all.

[​IMG]

33. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO THE FALLS!!!

34. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Because it's the last thing I saw; the first thing I say is: What GLORIOUS tail on Milo!

Wow. wow. wow. Wendi this sure is a wonderful day for you and Milo. This video really shows how far you've come in this adventure, both in health and miles traveled. Congratulations doesn't seem like a big enough word!

Seeing the distance you brought Milo to CSU, the waiting room, the doctors.... I had to stop and get a tissue to wipe my tears. Then seeing Milo up on the treatment table all stretched out, Diahann changed the music to a lively hopeful tune and I actually sat forward to cheer him on as he was zapped by that huge machine. Didn't you love the thunder/lightning sound played over the image of Milo's skull? As if BOOM this tumor was being thunderstruck.

Partytime in Vegas, hahaha! And Milo is so famous he's on Mt. Rushmore! Woohoo!

Wendi, your photos are beautiful, absolutely breathtaking... almost as lovely as the subject matter. It fills my heart with joy to see how happy and healthy Milo looks as he goes on the hunt in his forest. (That was one huge mousie he caught!)

I can only imagine how excited and happy you are and we are honored to share this celebration with you today. Yeah! WENDI and MILO!!!

The long list of acro kitties is very dramatic and this also brought more tears since I know so many are no longer with us.
    Thank you Diahann for honoring them today in this amazing and beautiful video for Milo. [​IMG] :YMHUG:

35. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI & MILO!!!!
    Milo is so outrageously gorgeous I carry pictures of him in *my* iphone (hope you don't mind) :D

Wow you guys went through a lot! I'm so happy for you that everything went so well.
    Enjoy your life at the falls ...I'm sure they will supply lots of yummy gophers for Milo to hunt :lol:

Lots of Love,
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson ♥

D you outdid yourself this time!!!!!!!

36. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Congratulations! What a happy day - after all your effort and love - you deserve this! So happy for you both!

D - you have outdone yourself! The video is amazing! Wow! And thank you so much for including Bayley and I in the listings- it brought me to tears. Wonderful job!

37. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Wendy & Milo: What a great day in LL. How is the magnificent duck hunter. What a great video D and what a fantastic family you have Milo. I still laugh when I think about the duck. Have a wonderful life at the falls you special beautiful boy.

38. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI AND MILO

What a great story.
    Another great video D....and CD for the party.

Enjoy the falls....you worked so hard to get there.

39. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

OH Wendi and Milo

YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

I can't tell you how HAPPY I am for both of you! This is such WONDERFUL news.
    :RAHCAT drinking24 party_cat dancing_cat

I love love loved seeing all the pictures of you, Milo, and Dr Lunn. The video is priceless. D - you are AMAZING!
    :YMHUG:

40. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

Woohooo!!!!!!
    Just like us to be late for our own Party, but we had a few special stops to make on our way here.

We were up extra early this morning, couldn't sleep in anticipation of this special day, and of course we couldn't wait any longer to see the AMAZING video that D put together for us. So at 5:30 this morning, myself, my DH and Milo snuck our 1st peek at Milo's OTJ video, and with tears flowing I think it finally hit me that this journey is finally over for us. Whatever shall we do with our "time" now . . . lol at least we will no longer refer to it as a +5 or +10 anymore. Milo watched & purred through the entire video, we got the official BG test (84), he had breakfast and headed outside. That was 5hrs ago, he is still out and I just realized it is pouring rain, lol Poor Mi Pie . . .

Seriously though there is sooooo much my heart wants to say I just don't know how to put it in words, I've been a blubbering basket case all morning. I just wish "ALL" the acro kitties could have a hero like Dr. Lunn and the opportunity we did.
    It's just so bitter sweet . . . with so many fighting the acro battle, we feel humbled to have achieved victory when so many have not, and we honor those that never got the chance to stay in the fight. We would like our celebration to be in their honor & memory.

To all those still fighting we heart you and hope our victory is just one of many many more to come . . . Cheers drinking24

Extra hugs to Libby & Carolynn who's heartache is still so very recent :YMHUG:

Thank you :YMHUG: Diahann :YMHUG: the video is absolutely incredible, we will cherish it forever, thank you drinking24

Thank you for this board and all of you who make it such a special place drinking24

Jojo, we love you !

Thank you everyone for celebrating with us drinking24

Now Let's PaRTy party_cat

Wendi & Milo dancing_cat

41. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Such a Journey with Such a Wonderful End

42. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats Wendy and Milo!!! :thumbup :YMHUG: \M/

43. stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA)

stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA) Member

CONGRATS !!!!

I don't visit the forum quite often now. I was so excited to see Milo is now OTJ!!! What an incredible journey. Awesome job! I am very happy for you guys !!! Enjoy the falls!

P.S. Nice video D !

44. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS WENDI & MILO
    party_cat drinking24 party_cat
    What a wonderful video story. It brought tears to my eyes - I am so happy for you. I hope Milo loves the Falls.

45. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendy and Milo! I am so happy for you! I know that you are going to love life at the Falls. I truly is an amazing place. May you spend many happy years there.

46. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendi and Milo! drinking24

What beautiful pictures, what an incredible journey...all that hard work paying off is fantastic to see! Enjoy life at the falls!
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

Love the video, D!

47. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

AWESOME Milo & Windy oh yes and of coruse DH you have made it to the Falls what can I say except welcome home ....Party is on party_cat ... Way to go... :RAHCAT Congrats... :thumbup dancing_cat dancing_cat
    D beautiful video....sure does bring tears to your eyes knowing all Milo as been throught.

Hugs for all the broken hearts that could not be here..... :cry: seems to be a lots in the past 3 weeks and I am very sorry and we feel your pain So in their memory we celebrate with Milo o:) drinking24

Today is a happy day for a very beautiful kitty flip_cat :RAHCAT So lets get this party on the road drinking24 party_cat drinking24

Trey & Kath

48. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendi and Milo!!!! I teared up watching the video, but even more when I read your post Wendi :smile: Very happy tears!

D, what a wonderful video. Wendi, you take amazing pictures and Milo, you are so verra handsome!

Enjoy the falls :mrgreen:

49. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

D, thanks for another amazing party!!

Wendi and Milo, what an incredible achievement! We're partying with you, and send you many many congratulatory vines from all the way from Africa :)

Jane and Jack

50. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendi & Milo! Milo you have such a wonderful bushy tail, we just love it! And your fur bros & sisters are adorable. What a wonderful family & a wonderful day to celebrate a wonderful journey. Best of luck at the Falls.

D-such a spectacular video! Brought us to tears several times & we so enjoyed getting to know Milo & and his family better! Special thanks, xxooxox!!

Many, many hugs for all of you!
    Susan & Lanky

51. dd & savannah

dd & savannah Member

Congrats Wendi & Milo!

What a beautiful video for a beautiful cat!!!

Enjoy life at the falls!

drinking24

52. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

Such a hard road to travel but I know Milo was worth every minute. (still is!)
    Raising a glass to those left behind, but so so proud another one made it.
    Congratulations, Milo and Wendi. :)

[​IMG]

53. kryskat

kryskat Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Wendi and Milo!!!

He's such a handsome boy - great pics! Enjoy the falls!

D- that is one of the best videos ever! Loved it!

54. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

i am so thrilled for you, Wendi -- how courageously and generously you've traveled this long road. You and Milo are an inspiration!

Please visit the Honeymooners forum sometime for the parties at the Falls. :mrgreen:

Congratulations!!! :YMHUG: flip_cat :YMHUG: dancing_cat

55. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

I am SO happy I stopped by Lantus Land today!! Otherwise, I would have missed this wonderful celebration!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Wendi and Milo I am sooooooo happy to see this incredible news!! I joined the board just a few months before you guys and I remember well your trials and tribulations, Milo's Acro DX, the trip to CSU and NOW just look at him.... He's OTJ!!! I could not be happier for you!!
    What a journey you and Milo have taken together Wendi and what a story of love and dedication!

That video brought me to tears. The images of Milo at CSU were amazing and the beautiful photos of Milo and his family... just so awesome! Milo... you are one handsome kitteh!!

Welcome to the Falls Wendi and Milo!! May you enjoy many happy years there! What a GREAT DAY!!

56. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Wendi and Milo! This truly is one amazingly wonderful journey. And a great day to celebrate!

CONGRATS!!!!!​

Hey Milo - I see you like to be outside and you don't mind wearing outfits. Guess what I've got waiting for you! That's right, a lovely uniform, err outfit just for you and a job, err activity that you will love. You can be my gardener and help keep my catnip growing nice and lush and while you are at it, you can hunt down all the unwanted critters, who keep trying to eat my nip and keep them away. What do you say, want to be a Hunter-Gardener or Gardener-Hunter?

Signed, Maui the Magnificent

[​IMG]

57. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What beautiful pictures and such an awesome video!
    I'm so happy for you...

Enjoy life at the Falls!!!
    drinking24

58. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATS WENDI AND MILO - A LONG TRIP BUT YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE FALLS. ENJOY - YOU DESERVE IT!!

59. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Tremendous video. You have so many spectacular pictures of your beautiful boy.

What a journey you've had, on so many planes.

So happy for you both.

60. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

At little late the the party but am very happy to stop in. Congratulations Wendi and Milo!!! Amazing journey!
    And those pictures... wow, almost makes me want to move to Saskatchewan... but maybe not.

D, as always, fabulous video!

Congratulations and welcome to the falls!!!

61. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Such a wonderful achievement. Congrats!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

MJ&Donovan

62. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT

WOW nice pictures/video!!! cat_pet_icon What a journey you both had! An inspiration to us all… dancing_cat

63. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have a wonderful life at the Falls, Milo. You will sure have quite an amazing kitty story to tell around the campfire! Congrats, Wendi and family, on a wonderful end to a long journey (literally) to get here. I wish you all the best!

64. LilyAndLaura

LilyAndLaura Member

Wow...such a stunning boy and such a fabulous video. Congratulations, (((Wendi and Milo)))! What an incredible journey you have had.

65. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Milo!

Welcome to the Falls
    [​IMG]

66. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

YEAH MILO!!!!!

Life is good at the Falls! Enjoy!

Debie & Jezebel
    party_cat party_cat flip_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat

67. Amber & Meadow

Amber & Meadow Member

Sorry I'm late getting to the party. Your video made me cry. Congratulations to you both!!! Milo is a gorgeous cat.

Cheers! drinking09

flip_cat party_cat dancing_cat

68. laur+danny+horde

laur+danny+horde Member

MILO!

Congratulashuns! I seez ur grate video an i finkz u r teh awsum! U got some gud humins. Nao tell ur mom u nedz lots moar belleh skritchez 2 keep ur pankyras werkin rite. An moar chikin too. bleev me, dey r suckers 4 dat kind of stuf.

[​IMG]

also doan eats up all teh tunaritsas cuz i iz comin 4 holidai whethr I earnt it or not. c u dere, gud lookin! ;-)

ur acropal,
    cole

69. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

reeeaaallly late to the party but didn't want to miss out on a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

(((Wendi and Milo))) WOOO HOOO!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

70. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

OH, my gosh!!! HUGE congratulations Wendi and Milo!!!

What an amazing journey you have had. The video was so touching...he is such and amazing cat, and you are an amazing Mom...what you have done for your boy is beyond words.

I will never forget his mallard hunting (and catching!!!) adventure!!!

What an amazing (and gorgeous!!) cat and what an amazing Mom!

71. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Congratulations Wendi and Milo - you will love it at the falls!!!!

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Judy & Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.