8/10~Shadow~AMPS=299~+6=97~+8=46~PMPS=147

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

PMPS=108
    +1=153
    +3=189
    +4=212
    +7=338
    AMPS=299 ~2.0u Lev (start of 4th day)
    Yesterday's condo

Shadow was waiting for my alarm to go of this morning as he relaxed on the cat condo...when I moved, he jumped down, all excited for the day to begin. Not too much to report as yet. Shadow went back to eat some of what Raja left in her dish. It tastes so much better than what he left in his own dish. Raja is back in her cube, not exactly ready to celebrate her one week on Clavamox.
    I think I will head btb for a change this morning. See you all in a little bit! happy Tuesday!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 9/10~Shadow~AMPS=299

hey those blues sure did look good on shadow last night .. I bet you see some more of it today! Poor little raja .. she's halfway done with meds right? I hope the next week goes by fast for you guys ...

But don't forget to change your date, it's only 8/10 ...

3. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

is it September already? Cause I'm due some days off that month :lol:
    Shadow looked good last night, hope you get a repeat today

4. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Pat hopefully when you get back up you'll be able to see better :lol: Shadow had some good numbers recently - I hope he comes down nicely for you today.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning!!! Shadow starts the day with a number that Hmmm, could go anywhere!! Of course he was waiting for his breffis! Hope that number brings nice blue to the Shadow's world!! Heard that some storms are headed your way...Get the closet & under the bed ready.
    Hope you all have a great day! HUGS!!

Shadow, thanks for the dance last nite, we really Wowed them! And Trey had a great OTJ party!--I really wanted some salmon, did I miss it??Hope you have a nice peaceful day! I'd like to see you in your Blue suit today-OK? Hugs from Moonie :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

6. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Well....(don't hit me) I guess I would consider you an "old timer" anyway :lol: I wouldn't worry about the cut-off points because Shadow is on different plan anyway in which he only earns decreases when going below 40 or several times below 50 in a row.

Nice run last night hopefully he getting back on track and the train will be making it's scheduled stops again.

BTW: Thanks for the sun :D there was just enough for yesterday and today (so i could get some things outside done) unfortunately it's supposed to return to the scheiß weather we have been having all summer tommorrow and they are saying we could get massive amounts of rain (everything is already flooded) Since the beginning of August (so in 10 days) we have had twice the amount of rain that is normal for the enitre month of August and in the next week we could get 3 times that! It's like someone sucked up the entire Atlantic ocean and keeps pouring it over central Europe! Ducks are swimming on the field across the street :roll: Rivers are wiping out towns and roads and bridges, it's a real mess. Meanwhile Russia is on fire, I wish we could send this rain to them but it's the heat there that is causing the blocking which mean every cloud rolling over the continent gets stopped over our heads and dumps everything it's got! I know it's terrible what's going on there but I wouldn't mind trading with them for a bit! We have so much water that we can't drink it anymore because it's become contaminated due to so much standing groundwater.

I got an email from God the other day:

I'm applying this afternoon for the building permits! :mrgreen:

7. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Morning Shadow! Nice numbers last night. Hope you can return to those pretty blues today.

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 8/10~Shadow~AMPS=299~+4=227

uh..August....sorry...I was really tired I guess! I seem to sleep another 2 hours when I go btb....but I feel wonderful now, no naps needed, but there is just so much to do and so little time!! :lol: It's so great that all of you are on the ball!
    +4=227
    He is going easy on me today. I am fresh out of Pure Bites and he is rebelling. I think I have spoiled them. And Entirelypets.com doesn't exactly deliver as quickly as I would like. I am also out of Wellness and the chicken in my fridge did not magically mix itself with my powder to fill the freezer. Sigh. I guess I am going to have to do it now.

Monique is building an Ark...well, if God emailed you kiddo, then I guess you'd best get busy! I worry about Paula with these floods. And yes, I am an "Old timer" and things seem to be rapidly gong downhill now! Thank you for the info because I was thinking he would have to get three <40s now for dosecreases and I don't think I am quite ready for that yet.
    How long does a kitty have to be on insulin before that is the rule? We passed the one year mark and it's nice to have goals. LOL

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Keep moving down Shadow hope to see you on the blue floor soon :D

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Pat, I'm almost out of Pure Bites. I ordered them from HealthyPets for 32.99 for the 11.6 oz bag. Couldn't find them cheaper. With 2 boxes of Fortiflora and a pkg of Pillpockets, the shipping was still only $5.
    The chicken was on back order from July 23, and they were just shipped.

Hope Shadow comes down to a nice blue today.
    :smile:

11. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Hi Pat, glad you got to go btb! I see Shadow is going in the right direction this morning, heading for blue! :smile:

12. Monique & Spooky

I thought about it and decided to buy a bunch of TNT instead I'm going to blow up the Alps and the should allow the clouds to keep moving east instead of getting stuck overhead. Then I won't be in this stupid hole in the mountains anymore so the sh** can't keep running downhill! ohmygod_smile

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 8/10~Shadow~AMPS=299~+4=227~+6=97

Monique....blow up the Alps? THAT is your solution? :eek:
    Can't wait to read about the return email from God about that....he DID say an ARK Monique...well, just watch for lightning strikes. You had better stay inside for awhile. Keep a very low profile! :lol:

+6=97
    So, NOW he is eating. I had some salmon stuff....freeze-dried salmon from halo...ugh...really smelly but he is eating now so that is good. He had a healthy LB deposit at about +5....magical poops perhaps? :lol:

14. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

Looking good! Green is always good :mrgreen:

15. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

OMG, magical green poo! [​IMG]

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

:lol: oh MJ....I always hold my breath when you post...I never know what I am going to see! :lol:

17. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Looks like Shadow is having a GREAT day.

18. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Wow, Great job, Shadow, you got yourself a nice green number! I hope there wasn't any magical green poo's tho!!

Pat, you better get on the ball there and get the food and treat supplies replenished or you will have a mutany on your hands! Goodness knows you don't want Raja and Shadow to post nasty things on facebook about you for the whole world to see!!!!

19. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,

Glad to see that Shadow is doing so well. I hope you found it in your best interest to replenish those supplies for the kitties. Otherwise they might be playing a little pin the tail on mommy. :D

Thanks for the well wishes for Sara. I am actually glad that it turned out to be that her UTI was'nt totally knocked out. I always thought that something was wrong, and this proves I know my kitty. Sara does'nt just pee on the bathroom rug for no reason. haha_smiley Hopefully I'll see improvement with this AB. BTW it's Baytril.

Have a nice night, and what do you mean go btb for a change. I thought that was your new thing. Believe me if I could I would. ;-)

jan and sara

20. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Shadow, finally green. :mrgreen:

Me, I'm into afternoon naps, although w/ DH getting hom tonight I might be able to do btb too! :D

21. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

It is so nice to see a green number for Shadow again. He must be over his dental now and hopefully he'll give you great numbers from now on.

22. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=299
    +4=227
    +6=99
    +8=46
    +9=126
    PMPS=147 ~2.0u Lev (end of 4th day)

Terrible thunder and rain this afternoon right about +7 and Shadow was tucked in his closet. He did manage to eat the gravy instead of me having to syringe it into him.... It amazes me that he is so terrified and yet Raja is cool as can be when it is thundering outside. She is really not bothered at all. She is still the Queen of the red cube...can't believe how much she likes being in there.

23. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

way to go, Shadow!

24. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Aww poor Shadow skeered of thunderboomers. Maybe if you and Monique hadn't made so many Ark and Alps jokes, those lightning strikes would have stayed away. :shock: :eek:

Nice numbas' regardless. :D

25. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+2=138
    Well, I certainly was joking...but CD, I think Monique was serious!
    :lol:
    She does hate rain you know!

26. Monique & Spooky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.