8/8 Shadow~AMPS=337~+4=390~+8=338~PMPS=347

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

PMPS=318 ~2.0u Lev
    +4=283
    +7=274
    AMPS=337 ~2.0u Lev (start 3rd cycle)
    Yesterday's condo

Morning LL! :coffee: Breffis was served, (Raja ate better than Shadow) She returned to her cube after taking her Clavamaox and and he is grooming himself after his shot. While it's a gray rainy day here and perfect for going btb, I am having my :coffee: and thinking about my life. :roll: Ok. I'm done with that. Now I think I'll spend some time visiting with my friends...see you soon! Hope that everyone has a wonderful Sunday :YMHUG:

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 8/8 Shadow~AMPS=337

didn't take you long to think about your life - too funny....

and for the record, Maui means everything she says - she does expect all kitties to work for her!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

:roll: oh. Raja thought she was only kidding....
    And what are we thinking about now Hillary? Mind meld...too funny!!! :lol:

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Shad-0, my friend, we are both pinko again this morning, and I'm pinker than you (but not by much). Wanna surf later? Let's get our numbers down a bit first, OK?

Stu

p.s. to Raja: Do you like Clavamox?? I don't like it too much.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Shad-O! Got room on the pink floor? I am pink too.... a 395! nasty nasty nasty. I think we pink guys should go surf or something... See you! ~~ Mannie

rainy here too - a gray and dreary day . I need more coffee, a minute to think on my life. :lol: that too didn't take long... and now off to walk a little. rain walks - weird, but exhilarating. Have a good one!

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

what's up with all the kitties on the pink floor? Hope you guys all come down today ...

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey there Shadow Do Lou is on the pink floor too its getting crowded up there today so lets come on down Ok :D

8. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

thinking about life on a Sunday? No, no! Sundays are for being lazy and lounging in bed or on the sofa.

hope Shadow comes out of the pinks for you.

9. Kristen & Emma (GA)

Kristen & Emma (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on down Shadow - get out of those pinks! Emma was up there too, but she's nice and blue now. Come on down and you guys can surf together!

10. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Rain, I'm not fond of it, but we could use some more of it. It's nice and sunny here, and not beastly hot like it has been for most of the summer! I hope Shadow comes down off the pink floor today, Pat!

11. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Ah Pat......I could really use another shipment of Florida sunshine. Since beginning of August it has been extremely cold and rain, rain, rain. We have severe flooding again. Everything is underwater.

[​IMG]

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Shadow needs a 'reset' button. I hope he decides that yellow or blue is the way to go for a Florida kitty. Yellow sun, blue sky... green grass. Ok, maybe I'm pushing for today. I hope to see some prettier numbers later today.

While you were thinking about your life... I think I had time to sneeze. :lol:

OMG, Monique! Quick, get a boat!

edit for spelling. gah..

13. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Ugh, Shadow isn't looking so good today. Well, his numbers aren't, anyway. Come on down, Shadow!

Glad you had 2.35 seconds to contemplate your life; I hope you were able to draw some deep, meaningful conclusions during that time. :lol: You are too funny. Enjoy your rare rainy day, but definitely don't send any of it to Monique. I'll send her some sunshine instead.

14. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about those pinks, but at least Raja is being better about taking her meds. I love your contemplation of life - we shouldn't spend too much time there. :lol:

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 8/8 Shadow~AMPS=337~+4=390

So, looks like I am wishing for a number like his low AMPS...relatively speaking of course!
    :roll: The 337 looks so much nicer to me now...
    +4=390

16. Sherry and Harley

Sherry and Harley Member

Re: 8/8 Shadow~AMPS=337~+4=390

Harley just took a gander at Shadow's numbers and is on her way over to give him a stern talking to!! Not ok, Shadow!! Blues and greens are WAY better colors for boys!! (and girls, for that matter! ;-) ) Come on down, Shadow!

s

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 8/8 Shadow~AMPS=337~+4=390~+8=338

+8=338 back to the AMPS number range

Poor Monique....when we get our sun back I will package it and send some to you....gurgle gurgle...
    that is quite a river on that road!

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=337 ~2.0u Lev
    +3=358
    +4=390
    +8=338
    PMPS=347 ~2.0u Lev (end of 2nd day)

He ate pretty well for his dinner after jumping up to be tested. Raja took her meds nicely and now we are ready for a nice evening. Oh..wait...there's even a cube for me!!! Shadow isn't using his....c ya! :lol:

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Shadow - fear not! You are not alone! I, too, have returned to the pinks! Hey your bean wants your cube! defend at all costs!! See you later, OK.~~ Mannie

Nice evening sounds great - think I will do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.