1/11/10 Shadow AMPS=215, PMPS=389

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=193
    +6=205
    +8=167
    AMPS=215 ~ F .75u Lev (6th day)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow ate his breffis all up and was waiting for his shot after. Purring and being his usual sweet self! Nothing of note to add...he is just sailing on a steady sea right now...no drama or excitement, no inner battles to rock the boat...

Hope you all have a great Monday! (it's 33°F right now here and is expected to go all the way up to 48°F through the day!!) Totally ridiculous for Florida! :-|

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/11/10 Shadow AMPS=215

I know you Floridians are freezing nailbite_smile --Hope it warms up for you..But seems like the kitties love it! Hey they have fur coats on :lol:
    Nice beginning number--Have a good day.

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Slow and steady beats drama anyday...all that heart pounding excitement isn't good for us you know. nailbite_smile Shadow is being Shadow though so you never know where the day will end...right? confused_cat

I am still debating about the vet....Morris' morning poo was a little firmer so maybe I will wait one more day. I'm going to call her and see what she says...she may not even be in today and I'd rather stick with the same vet who knows my fractious kitty. angry(2)_cat

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Just peeking in on everybody today - haven't visited many condos lately. Stay warm you guys - it's crazy cold here in Alabama too.

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Don't freeze your oranges off :D ! Pretty cold here too, and it's snowing a little. Nothing compared to what hit northern Germany/France and the UK over the weekend. I guess it was pure chaos, but I know for a fact half the problems were cause those flatlanders don't have a clue how to drive in snow. I haven't had to use the shovel yet, I sweep it with a nice big yard broom.

Shadows on the middle road I see, not much excitement. Maybe he's planning something......

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Shadow can do better than that yellow! What is that kitty up to, today?

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Why do I have the movie Day After Tomorrow in my head? Snow in Florida? Crazyness wintery weather in Germany? Wacky cold in Alabama?

Is this Shadow's condo or the Weather Network? :lol:

Meanwhile, Shadow is passing the time sailing into blue.... cat_pet_icon be a good boy Shadow!

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/11/10 Shadow +4=333, +6=378

AMPS=215
    +4=333
    +6=378

very strange...very strange indeed...
    Who has HE been talking to? Have to take away computer privileges a well as his cell....he's been getting poor direction (I know this was NOT from Monique....she suggests he go into the green at all times.... ;-) )

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/11/10 Shadow PMPS=389

AMPS=215 ~ f .75u Lev (6th day)
    +4=333
    +6=378
    +8=362
    PMPS=389 ~ F .75u Lev

Well, this is just very discouraging....very discouraging indeed. :cry:
    I opened a new flex pen tonight and will see if that is the issue here. If that's not it, well, I am at a loss.
    It's more than just one number too...it's a steady climb up today...(he does that weird little double dip thing ...)
    I am going to scream & wail in the other room now....

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh, Shadow, don't make your mama scream and wail... we will have to wear our earmuffs... well that should help with the freezing weather as well as screaming mamabeans. But poohy, I hope he behaves now and comes back to where he was.. in the blues.

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/11/10 Shadow +4=244

going beddy bye now... ni ni :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.