7/6 Lanky AMPS 173, PMPS 348

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by sehjak (Susan & Lanky), Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Morning All - Just when we think we know what Lanky is up to, he pulls a blue +11 of 176. I want to chat with D about this turn of events to explore how the AM dose may be affected. Be back in a bit. Going up at +11.5 - 188.

ETA: held dose @ 8u. Lanky's ears were cool this am. I am calling him "Last-minute" Lanky on this cycle. He is happily cleaning up all of the breakfast bowls.

Have a good day everyone & for some of you - try to stay cool in the scorching heat.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/6 Lanky +11 176 AMPS xxx

Morning Susan...SO glad D is here! :mrgreen:

3. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 7/6 Lanky AMPS 173

Last minute Lanky, LOL. Looking forward to seeing his numbers this cycle. Hoping the blues have him feeling good.

Momma cat says "I want cool ears", it is very hot here today.
    I just gave her a sponge bath and punked her fur out, hoping to cool her down. I tried searching "how hot is too hot for cats" -- lame hits followed. She is adamant about wanting to stay outside. I've got the yard covered with mini-tents for her to shade in. Tomorrow is supposed to be 103 so I may force her inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.