Dyana
Member Since 2009
Yesterday
Good morning.
J.D. is at tbp with me all day (a very very long day). He was 363 at +9.75 when we got up this morning (at 3:45am :roll: ).
As far as I can tell, this should be his 3rd day of RBC, so he should be coming down tonight or tomorrow. I did bring R with me (along with everything else I could think of, including his cat bed) to work.
I hope everyone is having a good Friday
Good morning.
J.D. is at tbp with me all day (a very very long day). He was 363 at +9.75 when we got up this morning (at 3:45am :roll: ).
As far as I can tell, this should be his 3rd day of RBC, so he should be coming down tonight or tomorrow. I did bring R with me (along with everything else I could think of, including his cat bed) to work.
I hope everyone is having a good Friday