7/1 Lanky AMPS 393, PMPS 376

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by sehjak (Susan & Lanky), Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Morning -
    Vet checked Lanky over very well yesterday, drew blood & cleaned his ears thoroughly. Mouth, throat, nose & eyes were checked out as well as lymph nodes in neck area. Vet suspects Lanky's issue is upper respiratory - poor little guy seems to have so many allergies. Lanky has a watery nose & still seems a little off doing some sneezing & snorting. Blood test will be run July 8. My vet spoke with one of Dr. Lunn's assistant but that assistant did not know much about ACRO - the ACRO asst. was on vacation. Ugh - my vet will continue tying to contact Dr. Lunn directly and/or the more expert assistant as they are available. I think vet said Dr. Lunn gets back on July 12. So I hope things settle down a bit & Lanky's #' too!

Otis has to go back in 4-6 weeks as some kidney #'s better and other's worse. Clinically he is doing great, just hope the off-numbers improve by next visit. The good news is that Otis did not stress out as much as he has in the past. And, he seems to have fully recovered from yesterday's adventure.

Hope everyone has a good first-day-of-the-month day today.

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 7/1 Lanky AMPS 393

Paws crossed the 0.5u dosecrease brings blue back.

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Hi Susan,

I can't recall but I think I saw mention of this in an earlier condo, would you be able to use L-Lysine with Lanky, for his respiratory discomfort? I haven't used it personally but I think others have.

4. Meadow

Meadow Member

Sending Glow for Lanky and hoping his numbers get down into the good colors. Going to google acromegaly now since I have no clue what that is.

5. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Hoping that the dose crease helps bring you boy better numbers and that the sneezing and snorting goes away quickly for him. Poor guy.

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad it wasn't so stressful for the vet visit yesterday. You certainly do have your hands full Susan...
    doing such a great job! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.