1/8 Angel's amps~340, pmps~366 +5~164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1594

Such a bouncy boy. I thought he was getting better at this bouncing process. Last night went from 360 to 70 back to 340 in one 12 hour cycle. I can tell he doesn't feel as good when riding the roller coaster. He was being way more stable 2-3 weeks ago at a higher dose, but he's getting enough green on this one to know I shouldn't raise it back. What's a mother to do? I know, just be patient and act like a tank.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Angel's amps~340, +5~356

I know it's hard to watch them bounce back and forth, especially all in one cycle. I know mocha is less happy when she bounces so hard. I know she doesn't actually "say" it to me, but I can tell by her actions and mood.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

You made me laugh--Be the Tank!!! :lol: Not too many newbies know that one...Just wait & Angel will tell you when he is ready for a dosecrease--Doing good for now, but Angel get off that trampoline! @-) bcatrun_gif Bouncy Bouncy!! HUGS~!

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

I heard JoJo say be a tank many times back when she was around all the time, so I'm just being a copycat.

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/8 Angel's amps~340, +5~356, pmps~366

Still deep in RBC. He's mad cause Cashew keeps stealing his bed. Cash is a bratty little punk.

6. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/8 Angel's pmps~366, +3~241

Hope this doesn't continue into a steep drop... gone down 120 in 3 hours. He's eating now and that may soften it some. Mostly just concerned that if he goes to green too quickly he'll then go up to pink again quickly. I'd love to have some blue surfing for a little while.

7. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/8 Angel's pmps~366, +5~164

Nice blue. We're all going to bed.

8. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Night Lynn!
    Nice to see that blooo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.