6/05 Shadoe amps 371 pmps 356

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Previous Condo for Shadoe

Shadoe's doing pretty well. I have a feeling we are moving up now; something's changing. She was traipsing along nicely when all of a sudden UP she went to a 434. Whoa! Where did THAT come from?
    Anyways, we tried some R and it pulled her down, as usual, but UP she went again.
    Since she's had a couple bloos, I increased just .25u to 7.25uLev and gave .5R this am which brought her down a bit.

Her weight has been steady around 14lb or just under, but she is quite solid - not sure if that's a bad thing but she seems happy enough. It's not as easy to track what she eats because she always steals from Oliver's bowl. Same food from the same can, but I guess it tastes better out of an identical bowl that's been given to Oliver.

She's been pretty smug with herself, and when not expected, she'll charge out of nowhere at Oliver, hiss and then scoot off to her mystery hidey spot.
    If Oliver could :roll: I am sure he would.

Attached Files:

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Not too great of a numbers day for Shadoe, but maybe tonite she'll get some better numbers. She still has a couple more cycles to get settled; this shot is c2.

3. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

I hope you seem some quick improvement on the new dose, Gayle.

Shadoe sounds like one of mine. Same bowls, same food, but it seems to taste SO much better out of someone else's bowl. Imagine if humans did that in a restaurant....that person's pizza looks awesome, I'm going to grab a slice! :lol:

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

come on down, Shadoe. Your mom thinks it's fun when both kitties are in low numbers at the same time. ;-)

We need to teach BooBoo some attention-grabbing trick so she can join in (not a health related trick, please)

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Shadoe's acting just fine, so I am hoping that she is just clearing whatever happened yesterday afternoon to cause her high pmps.
    Also, tonite was c2 for this dose, so she gets a break for today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.