1/7 Moonie AMPS 161,+2~149,+4~55,+4.5~63,+5~68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! Had to start a New Cart(my 1st solostar pen!) this am :shock: because the old cart was just almost empty & gave me a million bubbles!! So I tossed it--Working today 1-6pm, but will still be home until Moonie's +5..So I can monitor her this am...She is good..
    Making some Jewish chicken soup today, it chases away the chill! :coffee: :coffee:.
    Her brother, Copper is Mr. Zippy pants today--must be cats outside our house--zooming from room to room--jumping onto every windowsill.
    It's hard to believe that he is going for an ecchocardiogram tomorrow, but you gotta do what you gotta do--Hope it's Just the heart murmur...
    Have a good Fursday all--HUGS~! bcatrun_gif

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1482

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Moonie AMPS 161

Isn't it fun when your cats get all frisky for no explainable reason? LOL

Best of luck at the echo tomorrow. And go green, Moonie! Give your bean another "best day ever"!

3. Sashasmom

Sashasmom Member

Re: 1/7 Moonie AMPS 161

Sending good vines for a good eccho visit tomorrow.
    hot soup sounds good right about now, brrrrr
    Roni, you made me laugh with your poop talk
    thanks for the info!!
    I'll get some Miralax soon and give it a whirl
    Nice AMPS for Moonie. Come on Moonie, lets see some more green on that new cart!

4. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/7 Moonie AMPS 161,+2~149,+4~55!

OMG Just tested--She must have gone lower!! She led me to catnapper about hour ago, but I thought she wanted HUGS!! She wanted a test!!
    Well, I just fed her mc & lc ff--Hope she goes up--I'll be leaving late, about 1:15, which will be +5.5--Hope she goes up

I'll be worried all day at tbp!! Come up Moonie!!! nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile Lather, rinse, repeat!

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Look at Moonie go, but woah....that's a quick drop. Hope she didn't go down any lower.

I don't know what's happening with my posts lately...I posted to Dian last night and to you this morning, and they both have disappeared!! So, what I said this morning...I buy PetSmart's brand....Sophisticat, it's called. There are a few flavors...Beef and Liver, Country Style, Liver & Chicken are 1% carbs w/ 34 -38% protein, & Mixed grill, Turkey & giblets & Mariners Catch are 0% carbs w/37-39% protein.

I give Spot 1/8 tsp. of Miralax at both meals and it doesn't seem to effect his bg's.

That Chix soup sounds good....Dian gave me a package of home made noodles....I just may make us some soup tonight too....ummmm ummmmm good!

6. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/7 Moonie AMPS 161,+2~149,+4~55,+4.5~63

Yessss!!! Up she comes thank God!!--See those low numbers are great, unless you need to leave... But then, we gotta do what we gotta do--
    Will test once more before leaving--She's the cat's meow this week!! :thumbup bcatrun_gif

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Moonie AMPS 161,+2~149,+4~55,+4.5~63

Hi Roni
    What a start to your day. Look at her numbers.
    Hope they stay nice and even like this.

Yummy homemade chicken soup. I could use a new good receipe to keep in the freezer for this winter.
    The best smell ever. Matzoh balls or lokshein?? (noodles, lol)

8. Roni and Moonie

Off to tbp==Left MC gravy on LC food--She'll go up now--Have a good day all!! :mrgreen:

9. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Moonie! U gotta settle down! lol
    Look what ur doing to ur mummy! lol Nice nice and super duper nice numbers!!

10. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I've noticed on this new board... if another comment comes in while I'm writing, when I hit "submit," the site asks if I want to review that other comment first. So you have to hit "submit" a second time to get your comment posted.

Roni, GREAT numbers for Moonie, though she could be a little less worrisome, couldn't she? I would think just the beautiful smell of that soup would cure her immediately!!!!! Yum. I can smell it from here. :D

11. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/7 Moonie PMPS 154

Not too much different than the last 2 days amps & pmps--I'm thankful! Was too busy at work today counseling to have time to worry about her-- BUT She was on my mind all day--& Civvie's test tomorrow!!
    Please send good echocardiogram vines to Copper for his test tomorrow for his heart murmur!--I always wait till the night before to really worry about things..SO :? --Hope all will be well with him!!
    Plus it's going to snow tomorrow am and we must be there before 9am--I'm waiting for him--Test is done in a mobile unit outside vet's office nd takes about 10-15 min...He'll be terrified, but our vet tech works in that truck so he will, at least know her scent..
    ALSO I have to leave Moonie untested after +1 for FEW hours & I'm worried--Any Ideas to shave off from dose? or leave out any mc?
    Thanks. Be back with a +2

12. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Moonie is really kickin' booty! :mrgreen:

Best of luck with everything tomorrow!

13. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Roni, sending oodles of easy-vet vines!

Will Moonie self-feed? She's been green, but not really in a danger zone. If she'll eat by herself, she ought to be okay. I wonder if you could leave a medium carb? Just a thought -- someone smarter will come along! :mrgreen:

14. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Sending good vetty vines, Reiki, Snowflakes, etc. for copper. Hope you have a good night. Moonie, keep up the good work. ECID so if you think you should shave the dose due to not being there. That is your decision. You can get back on track. Whatever makes you comfortable.

15. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Wow, I guess Moonie has her pattern down pat now...is this her third great day??? I forget... :oops:

It "would" have to snow tomorrow...just one more thing to worry about...you'll be so relieved when that is over - it's always the waiting that's the worst for me too.. nailbite_smile

Wishing you luck with the vet visit and a good morning number for Moonie so you don't need to worry. :YMHUG:

16. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Wow! Look at the beautiful Moonie go!! More, please!

Sending good vines to Copper for tomorrow's echo.

17. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Just checking in before heading onto bed, and sending more positive vines for copper tomorrow.

18. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/7 Moonie PMPS 145,+3~125 ni ni LL & A team

Going to bed after watching Copper fly through the house all night!! Must be cats walking around outside cat(2)_steam -He gets enraged if a cat comes on our property & follows it by jumping into every window sill in the house!! Zippy pants--He will hate the vet & echo, but we arent leaving him there..we'll wait..
    Moonie is watching all this from one of her thrones in the house, and saying "Hope y7ou are having fun my loyal subjects!!"
    She is truly the queen.. dancing_cat dancing_cat
    So Ni Ni all, have nice dreams, good health for our kitties & beans, & sleepus well--HUGS~! Will try to post in the am before we leave & maybe give Moonie a f0.75 to be safe while we are gone...NiNi.. I-) I-)

19. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Ni ni Ronnie!
    Computer just kicked me out.. and I was trying to say Hi to you and moon kitty..
    Love her numbers! Look at all that green.. She is definitely keeping her mamabean on her toes..

Hope chinny is doing well too :D

20. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers Moonie. Hope the visit for Copper goes quickly and well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.