1/7 Morris AMPS 132 PMPS 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1488

Pretty much the same as yesterday, which was 142 so hope he stays blue again...or lower of course.

WCR: Morris doesn't seem quite "right" to me...he's not eating right and has thrown up right after eating a couple of times in the last two days. That along with the puddingpoo has me wondering. :?

He has gotten into the toilet bowls to drink a few times in the last week (at least a few that I CAUGHT him)...wondering about a bacterial infection from that...is there a test??? And will the Fortiflora, when it comes, help it if that's what it is???

Another cold one here in Florida, but at least it's sunny...someone said they are calling for snow tomorrow??? :eek: :shock: :-x This I gotta see! @-) Camera's ready! :lol:

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Morris AMPS 132

Good Morning: Have you changed Morris' food lately. A few of my cats react to anything with liver in it. He has a nice AMPS. Could he also be brewing a hairball? I also notice that as her BGs come down Tuffy eats less unless she throws a low number then she is very hungry.

SNOW - you have to be kidding. If the snow is anything like our rain we will have had it. Think sun and 60

3. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Poor Morris, hope the tummy troubles clear up soon. The fortiflora should help. And he'll probably love it! Just don't ask what "Animal Digest" is!!! I believe it was Cassandra that sent me the links when I made that mistake. Oh well...Logan thinks it's quite tasty...most of the time.

The blue is looking great!

Riverview is near Tampa, right? Snow there?! That's crazy. I grew up just outside of Gainesville, FL in a small town called High Springs. It's been in the low 20s there according to my parents. We're supposed to get some snow tonight here in charlotte - I'm sure it won't be enough to close the office tomorrow!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sunny Florida.... ha.
    I'm freezing! :sad:
    But at least the sun is out. (bet you are happy that your heat is fixed!!!)

Morris has very nice AMPS this morning....does he not drink from a bowl? Wonder why he uses the toilet? That would make me uncomfortable...and I would probably try to discourage that myself...but then my kitties never did that....I mean, it can't bee good, right?
    What does he do for water if you close the lid on the toilet?
    Guess you add water to his food, right? What have you been feeding him lately? Any different flavors or brands?
    (wow...I am no help at all am I? Sorry....asking more questions instead of answering any...that's me all over, ain't it?)

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Total surprise to see such a nice surf today...who would've thought a sick kitty could get such nice numbers??? I'm in shock :eek: and awe :roll: !

I gave Morris 1/4 of a 10mg Pepcid AD at +8...he already seems better. Was sitting in the cat napper and twice he saw another cat (or some other critter?) and tore through the house window-to-window like he used to. Plus he ate twice, and while it wasn't with gusto he didn't throw it up either. He seems so skinny to me...I have to try and weigh him I guess....this involves me and a scale (I should say "on" a scale, which is not a pleasant subject.

To Pat, of the inquiring mind :lol: : Morris drinks from a bowl, usually quite a lot actually, and I also add a good bit of water to his food as he likes his food soupy. It's just that if he gets the opportunity when he thinks I'm not looking he will sometimes go for the toilet bowl. He stopped doing it for quite awhile so I let my guard down. As for new foods, I HAVE started him on some new foods, mainly Wellness but only because he didn't seem to want the Friskies, and then he didn't want the FF and threw up. The Wellness actually smells good enough to eat...yuck, did I say that??? :eek:

And to answer Barbara, Morris has only thrown two hairballs in his entire life, both in the past year....so maybe but I doubt it.

For now, I think I'll just enjoy these nice green :mrgreen: , but not too low, numbers. May be back for another PJ party if he plunges before bedtime....anti-jinx.

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Sounds like things are turning around and Morris is feeling better. YEAH. No, Morris, no PJ parties tonight. Surf nicely, safely and quietly for your bean. Also, think sun and 70 please.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope Morris has turned the corner and is feeling better. His numbers are certainly good.

8. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Just can't believe his numbers these last few days, and today in particular:

AMPS 132
    +1 147
    +7 109
    +8 84
    +10 84
    +11 86
    PMPS 96
    +2 101
    +4 104

I've never seen his numbers so level! I guess I can stop testing now and just set the alarm for +8. :YMPEACE: Ni ni all! I-) I-) I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.