1/7 Alex AMPS HI,+3~232,+6~221

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex (and Jackson) both seem to be feeling a lot better this morning. Alex vomited a tiny bit of nothing this morning but he does that a lot and always has. (a spot of clear foam). had his centrine and thyroid pill and full dose of insulin and i'm hoping everything will stay down because I have to go to DMV now. Keep an eye on them for me when I'm gone please. ;-)

yesterday

2. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Alex AMPS HI

Why so high, Alex?! Keep your food down and bring the BG down today for your mom!

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Alex AMPS HI

Oh Caryl, I'm glad they are feeling better, it's never a pleasant day when one has to go to the DMV! :eek: Have you ever heard the saying "I have a DMV sized headache!" :lol:

I am very familiar with the 5AM gag and spit, Spooky does that at least 3 times a week. Always just as I am waking up in the morning I hear him yacking and have to spring out of bed and locate the sound so I don't come out in my slippers and step in it. It's usually that clear foamy (1-2 Tblsp) od spit like stuff, I often find a little string of black hair in it. It doesn't seem to phase him much though, he eats and then all is well.

Speaking of pukus ohmygod_smile my other cat Socks is a little piggy, he only throws up when he eats to fast or too much. If I feed them and go to the bathroom sometimes Socks will woof his plate and then Spooky if Spooky steps away. I come back and wonder who ate what, I get my answer in about 2 minutes when Socks barfs it all up in front of his dish. I can also tell because they eat different foods and the "evidence" of Spooky's breakfast is right there in Socks' vomit.

Sorry, we sure do talk alot about poops and stuff huh?

Enjoy the DMV Caryl!

4. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

been feeding Alex some FF kitten food mixed with stage one beechnut turkey and he's keeping it down. Jackson too. actually they are BOTH very hungry :D

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

sounds good Caryl! Good to hear!
    drinking11

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 1/7 Alex PMPS 470,+2~204,+4.5~138

Haven't tried posting from my iPhone until now...I think it's pretty nice. Anyhow, Alex had his baby food/kitten food combo tonight and kept that down so tomorrow he goes back on a regular diet. Besides he jumped up on the kitchen counter and decided to help himself to some salsa when I wasn't looking (just a taste) and he didn't puke so he MUST be feeling a whole lot better :eek:
    WOW you can use smilies and eveything from iPhone...kewl :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.