1/7 Latte AMPS-233, PMPS- 153

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1479

Woke up to a soft, cuddly cat on my chest...only moments later to vomit white foam on me. Blech!

Ended up eating well, which is a relief. Acting a bit crazy with the fast drop. Reduced fluids to a mere 25ml because of it and me being gone until +10ish.

Noticed she is stinky....then remembered the diarrhea late last night. Why didnt she clean herself up?!?! Arg! I dont know if I have time this a.m.. Wish I had discovered it earlier. I feel terrible!!!!! If she doesnt clean it today (she has ALL day, right?), then she is getting a big rub down tonight. Poor thing.

The vet is going to think Im crazy once he looks at her ss after my email yesterday wanting to know about an increase over the weekend. I should probably warn him that when I ask its not because I need to, but to "trick" Latte into better numbers. :lol:

I have not seen her pee yet this a.m. which is VERY unusual, so no ketone test. She sure is not making this easy!

Very windy, cold, and snowy day here in MN.

2. Andrea and Seymour

Andrea and Seymour Member

Re: 1/7 Latte AMPS-233, +1.5- 127

(((hugs))) Hope she does some work around the house today for you and cleans herself up.

That whole thing about talking about an increase works with Seymour too. I just warn him he's getting more if he doesn't knock off the shenanigans and off he goes, down the bg chart. lol

3. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Poor Latte! Hope she gets herself cleaned up today. Logan's not very good at that sometimes, either! :mrgreen:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nice way for Latte to greet you this morning. Very pretty numbers, though.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Great beginning to the day!! Let's see some nice numbers Latte! Green Green!!

6. carolynandlatte

recap
    amps- 233
    +1.5- 127
    +2.25- 108
    +10.5- 176
    pmps- 153

I had a moment of shock and gratitude, then the "what do I do" panic set in, and finally the "duh! Shoot!!"
    Guess its been a while since we have had such a low pmps. No real concerns tonight, but if she doesnt do any type of bouncing between now and amps I may be set up for a nailbite_smile a.m. before heading off to work.

Phase one of butt cleaning done (initial brush and rub down with baby wipes).
    Phase two and three later tonight (more brushing and smell good spray).

over 24hrs of not peeing out of box onto pad. :roll: This must be a record length of time, and directly related to me wanting to test her urine.

She is in good spirits - alert, playful, demanding of cuddle time under the covers. Drive home from work bit the dust with this weather. And no naps tonight (for me anyway).

7. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

You should tell her you're going to increase her insulin more often! :lol: She seems to respond well to your plans...."Latte, need to check the pee on the pad".....always in the box. "Latte, think I may have to syringe feed you"...gobble, gobble gobble....

Apparently reverse psychology works on her highness! :lol: :lol:

That's a darn lovely pmps!!! Hope you have an easy, uneventful night.

8. carolynandlatte

Re: 1/7 Latte AMPS-233, PMPS- 153, +3-182

Im quite impressed considering our last few days, and that pred should be peaking in her system at this point. Just wanted to share. :smile:

It could go either way between now and amps.

9. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Ah, what a nice condo to read...well, maybe not the morning puke-fest on you, but the numbers are definitely smile-worthy!

10. carolynandlatte

Re: 1/7 Latte AMPS-233, PMPS- 153,+5.5- 117, +6.5~ 107

This is a little unusual for a pred cycle. Not sure if this is her pred drop, or not. I will unfortunately stay up for a +6.5 to see. She is eating quite frantically right now (for her).

Makes me a bit more nervous for a.m., as I will have little time to make a decision and virtually none to monitor. Her recent a.m. vomiting, drinking less from lower numbers, and reduced subq's may also play a factor in any decision.

Now that Ive said that, Im sure she will bounce into pink by amps. Its progress, tho!

eta ~ she has a lot of reflux or something...burping, gagging. she may be prepping to vomit

11. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

(((((Latte))))) Sending major anti-pukus vines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.