1/7 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 119 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1499&p=13513#p13513

WCR: was not so happy getting a small piece of Chix livers last night at +9.5...kept coming up on the bed and then jumping down and walking out of the room....expecting me to follow him to the feeding spot, but his numbers just did not warrant a wet fudz snackus. He has been pacing all morning waiting for his test so he can eat. Right now, he's sitting on the floor next to me with that wooah is me look.

I'm thinking that it's the new food that is causing the high numbers. Spot is very carb sensitive and only gets food w/ 0-1% carbs. Not sure how many are in this new food, but even if it's 4 -10, that may be just to high for him. Going to try the new food one more day and then go back to regular food if preshots are still in the blue.

Have a wonderful Fursday, LL! So far no snow coming down, but it's in the forecast somewhere!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Good morning Deb!

I came across that concern too a while back when I was feeding EVO (about 2%) versus Wellness (about 4%)...I felt Luna too might of been carb sensitive, but as with everything, experimenting and tracking the numbers and eating behavior will determine that.
    I still say this is a good AMPS for Spot!
    Have a good day! :)

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I think Spot's AMPS is fine.
    We're supposed to get snow today, too. Thanks for reminding me. I barbequed the kitty's steak last night, so I would have to barbeque in the snow tonight. Ha ha.

What food do you feed that is 0 to 1% carbs? The only 0% I know of is FF Flaked Fish and Shrimp Feast.
    Does anyone know where the link to Janet & Binky's Food Charts have gone?

Have a good day, and stay warm.

4. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Good Morning Spot and Deb :) Have a good day :) I am sure happier now that the tummy is full :)

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Deb I have read in a couple of condos that something is happening to your posts. I was also wondering if the posts you were getting were not showing the right person that posted. The other day I posted twice in your condo and you answered to Roni as if she posted what I did . I also saw another post of yours that you posted back to someone else. Something is messing up your posts.

Glad to see that Spot is back to green. :mrgreen:

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/7 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 68 - .3u

Miriam...wth is going on here???? I certainly hope I'm not the one who's losing my mind....!!!! If that is the case, I need to apologize to you guys....I must not be paying attention or something...Sorry :oops:

+8.5 - 71

I was not expecting this pmps number, but I'll take it, lol. My theory about the better food is being shot to s***....Spot has been just as hungry today as he has been on the other food.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Roni, thanks for the post in my condo about the food...just kidding!! I also got a "Roni," today in my condo from you.
    I'm sure there's something wrong with the computer system. :mrgreen:

Nice PMPS!!

8. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

well, so much for that theory. spot shot to sh*t

9. Miriam and Putty (GA)

No I don't think it is you Deb.....well I hope it's not. Actually it is funny that you posted to Roni in Dyana's condo because that other person you posted to you called Dyana and it wasn't. I think there must be something going on with the site......go to tech maybe and see if they can help otherwise we will all pretend we are somebody else. :D '

Very nice PMPs for Moonie. :lol:

10. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/7 Deb's Spot PM +3.5 ~ 76

Spot had a good evening tonight. Had a small lick or two of cool whip and is now sitting under the tree giving his tootsies a good cleaning. Will be heading off to bed soon...gotta get up early in order to clean sidewalk/drive way so that I can get to work...if it continues to snow all night, I'm in for a hectic morning there.

I am sorry to say that I think the problem is with me....I must have to much on my mind or something, cuz I had to check the meter at least 4 times to make sure I was posting the correct number....I'd say I can't wait till the weekend, however, right now I'm going on day 5 (tomorrow) of a 14 day work stretch......Calgon....take me away!!!

Nini all....not sure if I'll make it up for a sleep test, so if not....be safe!

11. Miriam and Putty (GA)

If it makes you feel any better I have to do the same thing.....check and recheck the meter then check the ss to see if I wrote the number down right.
    Get some sleep......it sounds like you are on overload.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.