1/6 Shadow AMPS=161, PMPS=133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+10=96
    AMPS+161 ~ Lev F.75u (start of 1st cycle) dosecrease

Yesterday

Had to sprinkle his breffis with freeze-dried chicken. He was about "done" with eating after the wild pajama party last night!! He jumped back up for his insulin shot (I love when he does that of his own accord w/o me having to pick him up.) He is such a good sport about things and accepts my relentless testing in such a sweet way. He was on the recliner, I on the couch~began with his +4=87and went down from there.
    Shadow earned another dosecrease (what I call the DDs..dreaded dosecreases...cause he always seems to do that right before a bad moon so naturally, it doesn't hold for very long.) This time, the new moon is Jan 15th so we are fine with that~whew! Praying that this holds. I mean, REALLY praying..and hoping!
    The rest of the WEE hours were a blur to me, including the missed +8 test and the frantic +9 @-) Never thought a double dip would happen. To us, right then, last night....I thought he was on the rise with all the HC I had given him....(I am going to stop "thinking anything" from now on...cannot anticipate nor do I know anything about nuttin!!!) I am going to have to clone myself or send out for reinforcements....(I am so tired...need to go btb.) Cell alarm must have been turned off at +8 by Yours Truly, the incompetent one. :?
    But I am so thankful that some wonderful force awakened me with a start at +9!!!
    Sad story of the Incompetent One meets the crazy kitty bcatrun_gif
    Important this is: Shadow is fine, in spite of me... :roll:

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 1/6 Shadow AMPS=161

Aww Pat, everything is fine. Did you forget to drink enough :mrgreen: I'm really keeping the fingers crossed that the DD sticks good this time and that many more follow!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

You are right.... :cry: I forgot to have that glass of water at +7 !!!....
    Thanks for your words of encouragment...I appreciate that! Hope spooky is well today...and you too!

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Oh Pat, you can't fool us...we know you're anything BUT incompetent! AND I did the same thing! Thought I set my cell alarm for a +7 and woke up at +8 and shot straight out of bed...Morris was sleeping soundly in his catnapper and barely looked up when I poked him.

I think we are getting too old for these PJ parties...lol! :lol:

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

ur hardly incompetent for goodness sake! not in the one bit!

Pull urself together and get some rest - I cant believe u got a double dip!! WEEEEEE!!!

((HUGS))

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

You are doing sooooo great! Dont knock yourself for not waking up..You are only human, after all..We dont have that kitty sense cat(2)_steam
    Hope you have another beautiful green day! :mrgreen: No double dipping there Shadow!!--nice surfs..

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

NO....SHADOW IS FINE BECAUSE OF YOU! Did I yell that loud enough.
    Sorry I did not know the rule of hosting the sleepovers.....I read that the lowest number hosts and Putty was 28 at +4 last night so excuse my lack of social skills. ohmygod_smile

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a busy night you had! Great job managing Shadow's numbers. Beans need to take care of themselves and get sleep too.

BTW, can you really read the micro-sized comments on your SS? Are you trying to give us practice with finding some of those numbers on the syringe?

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Sienne...I can read the comments on my computer and i do need reading glasses for things, but still they don't seem unusally small for me. ....but now you have me wondering if it shows up smaller when another person is viewing it.
    hmmmm....I apololgize.... :roll:
    I was trying to fit in everything I had to say without making my other cells HUGE..hate when that happens...
    I am such a wordy BIG mouth & I thought it looked ok when I pull it up...

I am gong to go to another computer and see what you guys are seeing,,k? (I recall seeing very tiny print on someone else's SS and I thought "How does she DO that?" cause it was very very tiny...maybe that's how you are seeing mine...now I am so curious...) BRB...

:shock: Ok...LOL...sorry...(THAT's how she did it..mine looks just like the SS that I saw with the tiny font) Apologies to you Sienne...
    It really does look different on my computer since I am logged into my Gmail account. Ha. Ya learn something everyday, huh? Did you all know that? your own SS looks different when another poster hits the link....interesting....I will go change the comments now...sorry... :smile:

10. Ronnie & Luna

LOL!! I have had to blow up your SS in VIEW like half a dozen times to read the fine print, lol, what is that? I say to myself? A disclaimer? :lol:

Don't worry about it Pat - I really like that u keep those notes and track stuff !
    I personally do not like my SS, so I've been gradually trying to condense it without removing important notes.

U keep on doing what ur doing cuz ur doing it so well lalalalalala!!!

11. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I am so excited by this turn of events for Shadow.... oh boy. A double dip, no moon influences and (antijinx) a dose reduction. Oh please hold, please hold!

As for sleeping... hahaha! Oh right- you are SO incompetent. Stop making me laugh, it hurts! After reading what so many of you guys do for your testing and dosing and mini-meals... man, I was a bum in my care of BigMac in comparison. (Actually he was very forgiving in his responses so I was able to be less obsessed in testing, I was lucky.) I am in awe of you guys that test so much 24/7.

Now after reading your SS, my eyes just popped out of my head! And it's not because of the small print!!! Wow. He really DID want a dose reduction!

Glad he's doing fine, now please get some rest Pat! Naps are good.

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/6 Shadow +2=261, +3=234, +=209

+2=261
    +3=234
    +4=209

I just realized that I have been disturbing the Moon King as he slept during the past 3 ear pricks.... :eek: He is NAPPING...
    little conniving kitty that he is...he is tired from the exciting sleepover last night..yes, ok...
    but is he really getting REST in preparation for today's exciting plans?
    :shock: I have to catch up and go BTB now...immediately...just in case. :lol:

13. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Pat missing a test?? Oh HORRORS!! :lol:
    For gosh sakes, Pat...you do a curve every DAY. Your ss makes me look like a real slacker. (or maybe MINE does that just fine :roll: )
    Come on Shadow. Show your momma some pretty numbers for all of her hard work!

BTW - The notes on your ss look like the same font size as the board posts to me.

14. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/6 Shadow +6=185, +8=153

+6=185
    +7=168
    +8=153

Elevator is slowly going down...today's +8 is similar to yesterday's. ...

I am going to take another nap. nailbite_smile

15. CD and BigMac

Oh, wow. You BETTER take a nap in case tonight is "similar" to last night.

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/6 Shadow PMPS=133

+6=185
    +7=168
    +8=153
    PMPS=133 ~ F.75u (start 2nd cycle)

Ok,,,although the day began higher with higher numbers until +8, the end is lower than yesterday by a bit...30 pts.
    The bounce to yellow so far....hmmm...not bad at all!!!
    Uh-oh....is this why he was busy napping all day? Waiting for another pajama party? :eek:
    I don't want him to go low again ....he can't get another reduction so quickly....hmmmmm.....

Ok, WHERE is my cat? grr_red

This one looks identical to Shadow...
    really funny guys...thanks a LOT... !!!

Now, joke is over...bring back my Shadow ... I am familiar with his craziness....this kitty with the nice numbers is really
    adorable, but it ain't MY Shadow...

I'm w a i t i n g ..... :roll:

17. Ronnie & Luna

ohh how nice of Shadow....PAt byt the way I can see ur SS without zooming in!! :shock:
    :lol:

hope ur well rested for tonight!!

18. CD and BigMac

Pretty Preshot for the non-Shadow. Let's hope this kitty will behave and stay blue/green, but not the green that makes you scream - YIKES, GREEN!!!
    I'm not saying anything about.... the lack of stuff that happens on a trampoline... nothing.. nope, nothing.

19. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Thanks Ronnie...I changed the comments section so I hope that will be better. Apologies to everyone...
    CD...what about a trampoline...c'mon..what lack of stuff? Huh? I am not the sharpest syringe in the pack tonight ya know...
    I had 2 naps today...but I still feel more spacey than usual....
    hey, should I start giving him gravy now and eliminate the drama? haha_smiley

20. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry you will have to have a pj party without the Putster and me tonight......he seems to like the color yellow right now.
    Good thing you slept all day....I..I mean took a few naps. dancing_cat

21. CD and BigMac

...whispering, I don't see Shadow bouncing... you know, like on a trampoline? .... I hope I didn't just jinx him.

22. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

is that a 28 on the spreadsheet from last night?! Holy buckets!

And sliding to 133 less than 24 hours later. Hope you had a good nappus. :mrgreen:

23. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope he surfs nicely, quietly. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.