1/6 Morris AMPS 142

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1356

Morning Lantus Landers!
    I tested at +11 and he was 117 but at pre-shot he rose up to 142 but he had a great green surf overnight :mrgreen: so I'm happy. :D I bought a few new flavors and brands yesterday at Petco and gave Morris some Wellness turkey (4% carbs I think)...he loved it! I'm afraid to give him any more beef after the puddingpoos the other day. grr_red

Speaking of which, he hasn't had another poo since, which was Monday morning. Well, he had a small semi pudding yesterday but certainly not enough to account for all he's been eating. Since he seemed to be straining when he did that yesterday, I am wondering if he needs Miralax?? I tried to find Fortiflora at Petco yesterday but they didn't have it...my vet may have it but don't know if that's what we need. If he doesn't go this morning, I may have to give her a call.

Hope you all have a wonderful (but cold) day here in LL!

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Brenda & Morris--Nice amps today!! Even a slimy poo is still a poo, so I'd not rush & give him another day--Fortiflora is online, also, so if you can just order it--Hope Morris sees more green today!! :mrgreen:
    It's happy when a cat who has been up for a while comes into normal numbers!! ME LIKEY :thumbup Have a great day!! I'm going to WW uh oh!

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yeah, you're right...I might as well have it on hand...never thought I would obsess over the litter box and what goes in it! :?

Good luck at WW! :thumbup

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice amps for Morris. Try not to stress over the LB. Hope you have a great day.

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/6 Morris AMPS 142, +4 154, +5 173

Morris is surfing the blues today...I don't mind, at least it's not RBC.

On another note, he left a prezzie in the LB so all the P's are accounted for today. It was still almost puddingpoo but still... :roll:

6. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Nice blue surf for Morris today!
    With Bee's dosecrease today she's right there with him. :mrgreen: Maybe they'll go green together tonight!

Bee loves the Wellness turkey...the chicken too. And she never seems to have liquipoo from them. Maybe it will help Morris out with the LB too! :thumbup

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/6 Morris AMPS 142 PMPS 225

A good night's sleep will be had by all here tonight...nothing exciting happening. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't get up for a +8 spot check in addition to a before bed one....just in case. I-)

I'm turning in early tonight...no nap this afternoon because I got company and was up half the night last night for the PJ party...but I'd do it again in a heartbeat! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.