5/11: Pablo's PMPS 275...Day 2 at CSU

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Holly and Pablo, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

Yesterday's Thread

WCR: In a much better mood this morning because he didn't have to go in until 12:00, so he got breakfast! Otherwise, like my usual kitty.

So we got back to the hotel a couple of hours ago. Radiation went fine, and the student assigned to him said he was only under for about 30 minutes today. He came back MUCH more awake and less "drunk" than yesterday. Tomorrow he should only be under about 15 minutes, and I'm taking a tour of the facilities with Dr. LaRue, the radiologist. That should be interesting.

To keep my mind off of Pablo today, I went shopping and spent almost $80. Made me feel great, especially since I got TWO pairs of shoes! But I did think about him long enough to buy a really plushy bed, which he promptly ignored, opting instead for MY bed!

Wait, what?! No, Pablo, that's the bag the bed came in...
    [​IMG]

Muuuuch better. Sweet dreams, Pabby.
    [​IMG]

Again, thanks for the good thoughts and well wishes, everyone! They're calling for snow overnight, so hopefully we won't be snowed in. Though this South Carolina girl is excited about the prospect of 1-2 feet of snow!

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Such a sweetheart he is! I am glad his day went well and he looks like a super comfy cat on his bed!
    It's great you had a productive day with awesome purchases and I hope you enjoy the tour tomorrow!

Sweet dreams to you both!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Holy crappus - 1 to 2 feet of snow? Not inches?

I'm glad Pablo is doing well. No surprise he likes the bag, is it? (lol). But, do tell him he looks quite handsome in his bed.

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Great update Holly! Glad the day went well. Dr. LaRue is really nice, and it's really cool to see the CT scan pictures (have you seen them yet?).

5. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

I haven't seen ANYTHING yet, and I'm getting a little anxious to do so. I actually only saw the student assigned to him today, too. Just dropped him off and picked him up. I made sure to ask her today if I could see Dr. Lunn tomorrow and talk about what's going on. I want to see cool things! It's boring here in the hotel, and I can't go shopping every day!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Ask at the hotel, what do they tell tourists to do and see?
    There has to be a couple things to visit!
    Or, if it's going to snow, then you can always make a snow cat or something!
    Take pictures of it too!

All the best for today!

7. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying reading about your adventures in Colorado and seeing the photos. I hope everything continues to go well (except, maybe the weather).

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

So glad Pablo is taking the treatment like a kool cat! Hope today goes as well as yesterday-Sending Healing white light & HUGS to you Pablo & know all will be well! Love the Bed!

9. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well today and that you get to see some pictures! Remember, we want to see too...Dr. LaRue can e-mail you a couple.

10. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

So good to hear things are going well! We're thinking of you and praying for Pablo!

I can't believe you drove all the way to CO with a cat!

11. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Great pics and he looks content. Hoping the rest of your time there goes smoothly.

So are you in Colorado? All the way from SC? If you are in Ft. Collins and you don't get snowed in, drive up around the Reservoir right in the foolhills you are looking at. Also was a nice little spot called Bellevue that was some sort of geologic formation that was supposed to be unusual. 'Course this was many moons ago back in the college days of yore (but I doubt they have filled in the Reservoir or that Bellvue has eroded that much...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.