4/19 Oliver amps 304 +1.5~387 pmps 347 +2~358

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo for Oliver

I am cautiously optimistic, because I've got a really good feeling about this dose. I know it's not the lowest amps but he's acting more and more relaxed and at ease lately. Yes I do realize that might strike some people as funny because he already has that sloppy ragdoll kinda way about him but he's more confident and alert.
    His eyes have always looked kind of droopy, as if he were half asleep still, but now, his eyes are more wide open and you can see all of his eyes.
    Now, if I could just get him to 'see' that he and Shadoe have the same foods and that he should eat out of his own big bowl and leave her little one in the feeder alone. I don't know why I bother because as soon as he leaves his bowl, Shadoe scoots over there to check out and 'sample' what he got for breakfast. :YMSIGH: I don't know if it will do any good but I am thinking of getting him his own 2 compartment feeder, so he can have his food rationed out through the day because he's approaching that healthy chunk look now, so he's in for some rationing soon, once we hit his dose, and it's starting to look like this dose may be it.

Everyone is fed and now asleep - Shadoe on 'her' pillow in front of the window, and Oliver on the top perch of 'his' climber tree. And Boobboo is high up on a cabinet, looking down and overseeing it all.

2. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Oliver amps 304

I will be cautiously optimistic with you about the dose.
    This is a nice Oliver report. cat_pet_icon

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds likea very nice start to the week Gayle.
    Great they all have their spots and of course Booboo has to be the one
    to make sure it's all great.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Encouraging AMPS for Oliver...sounds great! The comparing of the food bowls is a funny story to hear...but it is probably so silly when you are the Bean overseeing the whole act! :lol:

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Pat,
    I am sure you went through the same thing - any more than 1 cat and you have issues I think.

That grass, and foods, is always looking better on that other side. And the big thing is that they BOTH KNOW they should not be going to the other one's foods, so when they get shoo'd, they scurry away, but only until I am not looking and they slink back.

Actually, Oliver is bold as can be! He just strolls on over and I get the look like WHAT? I want some of that foods! I have to literally guide him over to his own big bowl, and then he eats.

Oh well, Shadoe can afford to lose a few ounces where she once had a waist!

6. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Hmm the service in this place is seriously going downhill.. I've been waiting for pictures AND test results ALL MORNING! I assume you have a good reason.. I'm just razzing you ;).

Hope Oliver starts making some sense for you today!

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

At work and have no access to pictures, or the crazy cats.

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Oliver amps 304 +1.5~387 pmps 347

I sure hope we get some better numbers soon. At least, he is acting well and nice and healthy now.
    And can this boy every eat! I swear he does not even stop to chew or lap; he just sucks it up like a vacuum.
    Ah well, once we find his dose, whatever that is, he will start to eat normally. I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.