4/6 Shadow 311, +8=302, PMPS=305

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+3=318
    +8=282
    AMPS=311 ~1.0u (2nd cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow was a hungry boy this morning~helped clean Raja's dish. Not too much is happening around here yet. Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday! :razz:

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Shadow 311

Hi, Pat & Shadow.. good morning to Raja too ;-)
    Hungry huh, I love when our furbabies eat eagerly!! I hope Shadow blesses you with some yellows & dare I say blues too? Wishing you a wonderful day & I hope it is no less then the very best!!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning :razz: ! I see that you went back to 1U, and think it's good..Sometimes they cant hold a decrease, but once you go back up, soon it comes back down, so hoping Shadow will come back down...Sending yelow blue & green to sweet Shadow! Have a great Tuesday!

4. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Mornin' Shadow! You should come hang out with Tugger, he's looking frisky this morning. I bet there could be some fun, number-lowering playtime to be had! I got slapped several times this morning, so he's in a very playful mood!

5. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Well, you warned him Pat!

I hope Shadow sees some action on his new dose (but not crazy action).

I'm sure you're tired of being asked this, but Six wants to know when the next party is...it's like he's turned into a party animal since he started hanging out with Shadow and Raja.

6. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Hi, Pat and Shadow!!

Hope you both (and Raja, too) have a great day!

Best-
    Michele

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Shadow and Raja,
    Maggie was hungry, too, Now she loves the Tender Beef Supreme Sophisticat - lapping it up like a doggie! Have a nice day.

8. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Shad-O - your bean went thru with her threat on the dosecrease. Now it's your turn to deliver some lower numbers. Get back to those blues and greens that looked so well on you.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah man! Go with the new dose! Let's see who can get down to lower numbers first! (Just kidding, Ella wants me to chill out today).
    Love to Raja!
    Stu

Hi Pat: Thanks for your words of encouragement yesterday. Sorry I didn't have time to visit your condo! Stu had a great time at the Easter-egg bash.
    Ella

10. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Oh Ya! New dose, new day!!!!! (*rubbing hands together, scrunched eye brows, and puckered lips* as I say that!) :lol: Get after it shadow! :mrgreen:

Thanks for stopping by yesterday, Pat (and today...and well, everyday!)! Your words are always encouraging.
    :YMHUG:

Have a good one!

11. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like someone is back in remedial training....well hopefully this time he will learn his lesson and rejoin the rest of the class.

12. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Hey I got some green today! We are ready for a party...........I went shopping at the garden store and they had some nice planters that were really cheap so I bought 2 and found 2 pots of cat grass so I spent all morning sitting outside with my pasta strainer and sifted dirt from the compost pile. I planted the kitty grass in my new plant pots and placed them in the living room. They were a big hit for about 30 minutes, now they are sleeping, must have been some good weed dude! Next they will get the munchies I suppose ohmygod_smile

Anyway Pat since you grow this stuff, what do I do to get it to spread out and fill the container, and how do I keep it growing good? I just hope they dont get the idea to start digging in the dirt :roll:

Hope Shadow gets his act together soon wouldn't want him to miss out on a party!

13. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Shadow does a little dance... 2 steps forward, half step back, 2 forward is the next step, ok?

14. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat
    Happy to hear Shadow is hungry and playful.
    The problem child really needs a speaking to. :D
    Mr. Shadow, now you are getting a little more juice so come ine
    down nice and slowly so we can avoid the bouncies, okay???

15. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

I know the feeling, but Shadow will be back down soon. Tell them no more parties till he comes back into the blues and Raja will see that he cooperates.

16. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

wishing blues and greens your way :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

17. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

G' Afternoon, Pat. Wishing for blues and greens from me too. :smile:

18. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Hi Shad-O! Come on down to blue or even green! Make your mama proud and happy. :mrgreen:

19. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 4/6 Shadow 311, +8=302

+4=311
    +8=302

Not coming down too quickly or too far.

20. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

C'mon Shadow, soooo close. Whatever you do, Pat, don't bring out the lazer toy! We want 3 points less, c'mon yellow!

No lazer light show at the parties, off limits for Shadow and Moses. :mrgreen: Disco balls are safe, though.

21. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

:eek: no lasers....you are SO right Erica!! LOLOLOL

AMPS=311
    +4=311
    +8=302
    PMPS=305 ~1.0u Lev

A stubborn flat pink day. New flex pen, raised dose, lots of parties, plenty of food and freeze-dried chicken...what else can I offer him? A pony? A bird feeder? a new puppy?
    Maybe a goldfish....[​IMG]

Just noticed some posts from Jill....hope Alex is doing better....thinking of you both! :razz:

22. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Pat, don't offer him a pony! That might wind up being diabetic too, and we don't know anything about equine diabetes! nailbite_smile

23. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Come down from there, Shadow. Flat day, but higher than we like. Good luck with the dosecrease.

24. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Oh, Shadow...not a nice day in pink today! Pat, I hope the dose crease kicks in soon!

25. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Perhaps Shadow needs some "tough love" instead of a new goldfish?

I'm not really sure what cat tough love would look like since they're great at acting indifferent to everything...but I'm sure someone has a suggestion or two for you.

Come on down Shadow!

26. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Pink Pony
    [​IMG]

27. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Pat it seems Putty and Shadow have the same agenda on different days. It also seems like they cannot decide between the two doses. One is too high and the other is too low. I think we need to get them into a good LTS because although Putty is polite he likes to play so I think they are both not paying attention.

I do not like seeing those pinks either.
    Come on Shadow what happened to that green. cat_pet_icon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.