4/6 mocha pmps 187 +3 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11126

WCR: was all snuggly during the bad thunderstorm last night, demanding attention and love ..... until she heard her auto feeder go off .. then it was SEE YA ...

This is our last dose at 2.0 so unless something amazing happens today she goes back up tonight. Sometimes I can't help but to think of our future .. balancing between a (F)2.0 and 2.0 for the rest of our lives.

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 mocha amps 322

Mocha you need to get out of that pink girl cat_pet_icon

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good Tuesday morning, Devon & Mocha..... pretty kitty in pink... but I see much prettier shades of yellow/blue/green in her future!! Good luck with the dosecrease & I know.. like I know my name.. this will not be a forever balance F 2 & 2.. it just feels that way!! Remember the sugar dance is a dance & Ms. Mocha will get where she is going in her time.. not ours ;-)
    Easier said than done.. I know, I know... but believe in her & good things do happen!! On the bright side.. she is not in the 400s right now!! Wishing you a wonderful day!! :YMHUG:

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Shadow was 311 even after an increase... :YMSIGH: I hate the pinks really I do. And they ARE better than REDS so yeah geeeeeez......but.....geeeeezzzz...
    Well, I will try to be all cheerfull and UP.... :-| see you guys in the yellows soon? :roll:
    (How was that? did I sound cheerful?)

5. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

I hear you on the dose - I think we are stuck right with you - it seems to be a good dose this f2.0. Mocha seems to like to wait til later in the doses to make a move so maybe today is the day.

Lovely thunderstorm this am - they always seem so much louder the first one on the season.....

6. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 4/6 mocha amps 322 +5 297

:YMSIGH: no action today I guess .. tonight we will take her back up to a (F)2.0 and hope we see the blues and greens again ..

Joyce, tuscany is doing so good anymore .. you guys are headed somewhere good!

7. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 4/6 mocha pmps 187, take her up?

a high blue pmps ... at least it's blue ... should we take her back up to a (F)2.0 tonight?

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Devon. I'm not dose help, just wanted to say, it's nice to see Mocha in blue, huh? :smile:

9. PeterDevonMocha

thanks barb .. yes it is nice to see her in blue, but her last dose we saw green!

10. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

(((Devon))) The middle is the hardest place to be. Mocha will find her way.

That's hilarious about her response to the auto feeder!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.