4/1 Mannie AMPS 335, PMPS 397, +2 308, +4 218

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all, and Happy Furday-eve!

Still on that pink surfboard - been there most of the day... but YAY! We are dropping at pmps +2, so maybe he is starting to clear this one. paws crossed, and here's hoping the fattened dose is what he needs....

Yesterday's Condo

WCR/WBR: Woot! Mama Bean is now an ex-employee - by choice - and WOW! - all the civvies, and especially Mannie, know it. They have stuck to me like glue today: ya know, in and out between your legs, howling at top pitch when they can't see you, reminding you 2 hours before its due that they want dinner on time, sitting in "your spot" because they know by rights, it is theirs, reminding you that they need attention like right now... Mannie decided at amps that claws were in order and my knees now look like a pin cushion.... :lol: :lol: and it's all good. I am so happy to be able now to take better care of Mannie, in that I can now test whenever I need. Poor kitty - poke-fest on a 24/7 basis. even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

RECAP:
    amps 335
    +2 328
    pmps 397
    pmps +2 308
    snack - cooked chicken at + 2.5
    pmps +3 249

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

+4 218. looking better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.