4/1 Shadoe pmps 169 +2~158 +4~112 +6~74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

A pretty good start to the day for Shadoe, a low yellow.

Shadoe has been getting back to her old self more and more these days. She used to sleep with me at night, draping her front paws and chest on my leg. She has been dong that again for the last few nights. Either she is jealous of Oliver or she is getting much better. I go with the latter though.

Shadoe is still iffy when eating at the same time as Oliver, but eventually her belly gets her to eat, even if it's wait till he's done and moved farther away from her feeder.
    She is still keeping a close eye on him, and hissing and disappearing ear action when she is close to Oliver, even though he may not even be awake!
    Yes, she will walk up to a sleeping Oliver, his at him, then walk away. Poor guy.

I am grateful that Shadoe has settled into a nice dose and is sticking to a safe range of numbers.

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Shadoe amps 203

Very nice start to the day for Shadoe.
    I think its funny that she hisses at Oliver. Maybe she does not like sharing
    now that there is another cat that needs attention.
    Booboo did not get the poking. :D

3. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

What's the matter Shadoe do you want to be the only kitty being poked. She probably thought it was special for her and now somebody else is getting the same treatment.
    It is nice to hear that she is acting more like her old self. cat_pet_icon

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Miriam, I do think that Shadoe is just jealous; she does not run from him, but rather just gives him a hard time. He does not care but she better be careful cuz one swat from his PAW and she would feel it.

Booboo is entirely fine with Oliver and frequently goes up to Oliver to touch noses.

Shadoe is just so NOT used to sharing attention and wet food and everything!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds as if Shadoe wants the last word even if Oliver is sleeping...like a "This is one for good measure .. HISS!" Just in case he was thinking of trying something, she beat him to the retort! :lol:
    Females seem to like to rule the roost.

(I had a sweet little female kitty ...adopted her from the outside...and when I brought a new little kitty into the house, Midnight's fangs would show accompanied by loud hisses. Never saw them previously! She would hiss at the tiny little kitty every time she saw him...anywhere. What a b*tch she was! I was shocked!! The kitty would cower. She was not the cat I knew before! She was downright nasty to the kitty. Then, I realized that the little kitty was growing in leaps and bounds...but always gave Midnight a very wide berth. He never went within 10 feet of her and cowered when he saw her. He quickly got much bigger than she...and being a male...well, I realized that she had been "training" him while he was littler than she was. It held for the rest of the years. He was huge...but never went too near Midnight. (The older male I had never had that reaction to the little kitty.....)
    I think females want to set the record straight right from the start.
    Don't mess with ME, boy!"

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Shadoe amps 203 +2~227 +3~203 +5~74

OK I know she did that on purpose, just to piss me off for testing Oliver and 'neglecting' her! I bet she was thinking "Yeah, I'll get even with her for showering that OTHER cat with all kinds of attention and wet hand baths and sweet talk. I am gonna jump right past the blue numbers and land smack dab in the middle of greens. Let's see how she likes THAT!"

Shadoe is really doing extremely well, with her coat becoming much full and shiny compared to months ago. The belly hair is starting to grow back a bit, and she does not seem to be so 'aware' of the bald belly and shaved front foreleg.
    About the only complaints she has lately is all about that vile big cat that's wandering around here. There have been times when she yells at him with that quivering open mouth usually reserved for birds observed outside. She is aware that Oliver is not going to do anything, but she still does not like him around. And Oliver sleeps and walks thru the mayhem as if it's nothing.

7. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice green Shadoe :mrgreen: I know you iz missing mommy's love and attention aren't you ;-)

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Jen,
    She has been getting lots of attention and even on purpose, like times when I test just Oliver, I will still give her pats as if I tested her but it is more like she wants ALL OF IT and Oliver should get NONE OF IT.

I sure am lucky that Oliver could care less, so long as I keep the food coming, he'll pass on the attention.

I'll get a +7 for her at the top of the hour.

9. Jen and Oreo (GA)

lolol, well yeah Gayle, she's a cat...she should have all the attention and all the toys and all the... :mrgreen:

10. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Will be very interesting to see what her PMPS number will be! The little brat...

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Shadoe amps 203 +2~227 +3~203 +5~74 +7~68

I have no idea what Shadoe thinks she is doing here; +7 is way past the time to start heading up the numbers ladder. Oh well, I'll take it, it's nice.

Attached Files:

12. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Shadoe amps 203 +5~74 +7~68 +8~97 pmps 169

It was another good day for Shadoe; she is quite comfy with these numbers and this dose, so as the saying goes:
    If it ain't broke, don't touch it.

And that's what we are going to do.

13. Jen and Oreo (GA)

OMG, love that pic of Oliver in the toilet :lol:

Nice run today Ms Shadoe :smile:!

14. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Jen,
    You have no idea how much I wish Oliver would turn around and actually use the toilet for the proper function; it would cut down on over half our litter use and I would not mind if he never learned to flush.

15. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Shadoe amps 203 pmps 169 +2~158

Love all the pics! Shadow watching Olie,slurp,slurp!

Hey Gayle,what are You doing at 3:22am (visit my condo whn I'm zzzzzzzzz?)
    Do You ever sleep? Or You are to young to sleep?

16. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

You know Gayle I did see a video of a cat using the toilet.
    Knowing you, Oliver just might get the hang of it. :lol: :lol:

These numbers from Shadoe are amazing.
    Funny to read you signature now though where you say
    Shadoe is insulin resistant. Maybe at the 14u but she is not
    resisting anymore. :D

17. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Bo,
    I was not feeling well when I got home the other day, and fell asleep for 8hrs. That's why I was up at 2am, then went btb, then worked from home today.

Randi,
    I have been looking at that signature and was thinking of rewording it, something like Insulin resistant - when she feels like it :lol: Seriously, it needs to be changed but I don't know how to say that status is dormant now, but may change eventually.

At any rate, some of the crazy reductions we did should not be something others should copy. I don't even want to copy it again!

I know that many people train their kitties to use the toilet. There are covers in which they put some litter, then eventually they remove that cover and the cats does business in the toilet. What a great idea too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.