3/24 Mannie AMPS 308, PMPS 374, +3 231

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm - pink surfboards today. Still in somewhat of a bounce from Monday's wonderful green surf. No nasty black numbers today, or red - that I know off, so looks like he is clearing this one too. Hoping to get back to acceptable numbers, and stay there. ;-) We are dropping tonight, it will be interesting to see how low he will go at nadir. hoping for the best.

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: I got us this AM to find Mannie snoozin' in his catnip toy pile. I-) I-) And he wasn't sharing. It seems to ba a good day for Mannie. Sunny and warm here at 66, so I was able to open up the house when I got home from tbp. Kitty nirvana. He could sit in the doorway to the deck, soak up the rays, feel the breeze through the whiskers, and still keep an eye on the fridge. dancing_cat dancing_cat

RECAP:
    amps 308
    +1 383
    pmps 374
    +2 283
    +3 231

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Looks like you might see some blue tonight.

Our weather has been up and down. A few days in the 60s, then it snows.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh. For a minute there I thought you were talking about my DH.... :roll:

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

oh you crack me up! :lol:

still getting snow in chicago Sienne? My DH is from Chicago... he remembers the weather well. sometimes he even misses it...

and YAY! got blue tonight @ +4. phew... and i hope he settles there for a while. this boy can really bounce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.