Putter now has Sugar Sparkly Wings

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Putter, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Putter

Putter New Member

My wonderful Sugar Kat Putter, went on to heaven yesterday, he is now sporting some gorgeous Sugar Sparkle Wings, ones that he can lick and not get that horrible glucose spike. I was truly blessed to have been his Mom and I do feel that his dance with diabetes only brought us closer. It was a terrible, emotionally challanging ride when he was 1st diagnosed but over a little time we became a true team and he totally "owned" me and I loved every minute of it and would do it all over again.
    I miss him terribly, miss his "bigger than life" attitude, his waking me at 3 in the morning just to make sure I was sleeping, miss his purrs, kneeding, talking, begging for all food, his harrassing his civvie brother every night before they went to bed, miss his throughly rolling his entire body in the tiny bit of catnip, miss his being such a trooper having his ears pricked over and over and over again, I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, I am completely falling apart.
    Thank you all for loving your sugar cats. Putter says thank you too.

2. nancy and payne

nancy and payne Well-Known Member

I am so sorry, if you need to fall apart it's completely understandable but would he want you to? We share a bond with our sugar babies and you'll never lose that, never. He was loved, very loved and you took care of him, they know we are helping .... he was a lucky kitty. This is the hardest part, when they leave us to go play on the bridge but he will be waiting but more important, he will forever be snuggled in your heart.
    My thoughts are with you in your loss .....
    Nancy

3. buttonsandlollie

buttonsandlollie New Member

Putter was blessed to be loved by you. He knows you are missing him! He will send you messages from the Bridge to remind you he is, once again, healthy and feeling like his old kitten self. Surround yourself with the memories and kitty purrs that he has left in your heart and soul. He truly has left you a better person because of your devotion to his care. He is telling all the kitties about you!
    With kind thoughts and kitty prayers,
    Mary-Anne

4. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your loss. :cry: I totally understand how you feel, as I was devistated when my Midora passed in May 2005. You are fortunate to have another furball to cuddle with. Boith of you will need each other right now. Hugs & thoughts being sent your way.

5. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all your best memories of Putter comfort you...

...'til you meet again.

6. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear about Putter and it is just terrible to feel so lonely and sometimes remembering the wonderful things hurt sooo bad, but I know that that is part of the healing process and those warm thought will eventually bring a special smile upon your face!
    Prayers to you and your furry family!
    Mommy to sugar bean, slappy and my new found heart patient gumpy

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear news of Putter's passing.

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss .. Fly Free Putter ...

9. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

I am so sorry about your loss of Putter and grieve with you.

Judy, Jake, & Boomer

10. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Godspeed Little Putter.
    Dana

11. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

So sorry to hear that Putter left you. Fly Free Putter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rb_icon <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Land Softly~~~~~~~~~~~

12. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Trish))))) I am so sorry that you have a Putter-shaped hole in your heart. May you in time find comfort with your joyous memories of Putter. Fly free, sweet Putter. Send your Mom and Dad whisker kisses. wings_cat

13. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

(((Trish))) My heart breaks for you. Losing your Putter is so hard, FDs truly do become a part of your soul when you work so closely with them, monitoring sugars and food, the bond is so intense. Putter is free at the Bridge, maybe playing a game with my own sweet little man Tucker, both free from body, but always in our hearts.

14. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

Wrapping you in cyber hugs. I am very sorry for your loss. Putter is flying free now, whole and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge. rb_icon

wings_cat

15. Deb415andNikki

Deb415andNikki Member

Dearest Trish,

I am so truly sorry for your loss of sweet Putter. I was in tears reading your touching post. Buried my head in the tissue box after reading you missing:
    But, after emerging, discovered I was smiling, albeit through tears... It is such sweet memories like that one that will help your shattered heart mend...

And, it will mend.

Grief takes time, though... Please be gentle with yourself while you grieve. And, please, do allow yourself to grieve. It's an incredibly important part of the healing process.

I remember when Giz decided her work here was done, I'd walk aimlessly around the house at +12... I was simply lost... It is such an incredible bond our hearts develop with a sugar cat...

I also remember one morning long after, waking up smiling for the first time in a long time. I'd just been dreaming of Gizzie eating the shrimp from Yung Chow fried rice at The Bridge... She was sitting on her woobie (afghan) having a fried rice picnic with many of the furry friends here we came to know and love whilst dancing... She was smiling her sweet smile -- not her scary one...

It was at that moment, I felt healing truly begin. My heart was suddenly flooded with memories of 18 years of life with Gizmo. And, I just couldn't stop smiling... And, sometimes, even burst out laughing!

It took me a long time to realize, that although she wasn't here anymore, her love forever remains in my heart. Love endures, dearest Trish.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies. And, please know that some morning some day, you will wake up smiling thinking of your sweet Putter...

Fly free, precious Putter! Soar high on your sparkling sugar wings! Visit your mommy's dreams at 3 in the morning to tell her you're okay now while checking to make sure she's sleeping... Whisper into her heart that you will always, always love her... Dance with Giz! Send us all a rainbow, precious boy...

Much love and countless gentle hugs for you and yours, dearest Trish,
    Deb and Nikki -- and, Giz, forever whispering in my heart...

I Shall Walk In The Sun

I shall walk in the Sun above,
    Whose golden light you loved.
    I shall sleep alone and, stirring, touch an empty place.
    I shall write uninterrupted.
    Would that your gentle paw could stir my moving
    pen just once again.
    I shall see beauty, but none to match
    your living grace.
    I shall hear music, but none so sweet as the
    droning song with which you loved me.
    I shall fill my days, but I shall not, can not, forget.
    Sleep soft dear friend, for while I live
    You shall not die.

Michael Joseph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.