Soto in Egan MN Needs an 8-month Foster Home

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN), Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN)

Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN) Member

I don't usually start a new thread during the week for cats new to the DCIN adoptables list, but I didn't want this one to be overlooked. I know we have several members in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area.

Soto's blog page is here. Soto is a cranky middle aged Tortie that needs a foster situation until her guardian returns in June 2010 from an academic assignment in Switzerland.

I am thinking there is a chance that Soto could be PTS because the vet seems to be suggesting that. The guardian left Soto with her father, but his work schedule is such that he is unable to appropriately treat Soto's diabetes.

I haven't asked the guardian about a long-distance foster situation, but I can do that if someone expresses interest.

Note: Link to DCIN's weekly post on adoptable diabetics, featuring four shelter cats.

2. Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN)

Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN) Member

Update on Soto

[​IMG]

Soto has a new vet and is now on insulin. She is more active and clearly feeling better. She also is now on wet food. From the Dad, who soon starts back to work , which involves days at a stretch away from home:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.