? Zobaline Continue or Stop?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jack the Cat, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack the Cat

Jack the Cat Member

Jack the Cat has been OTJ now since June 20. He had pretty bad neuropathy, walking fully down on his back knees and in front on his ankles. I started him on Zobaline when I started home testing back in June and he is about to be finished with the 60 tablets.

He now walks on all his toes. He still stops to catch his breath, I think, but overall he is so, so much better. Thinking it is a combination of good BS and the Zobaline has worked wonders for him.

So do I need to continue to dose him with Zobaline (or its cheaper equivalent)? Or since he is back on his toes, has the vitamin worked and he no longer needs it?

I will do whatever is necessary to keep him on his toes. Just curious what other's experiences have been or any guidance anyone would like to share.

Thanks. Jane & Jack the Cat

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  2. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

It would not hurt him to continue it longer but if he is close to walking normal you do not need to continue it either.

3. Jack the Cat

Jack the Cat Member

Thanks. I think I will continue for another round.

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

You could do half a tablet a day too once hes walking 100% normally to stretch out further.

Jack the Cat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.