Thursday 10/15 Luci AMPS 204 Day 44

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

We had such a nice day yesterday and the one before that...and then Luci just missed her lemons so much, she just had to get back up there and get a sample...Let's see if she'll back off once she gets her fill, but lately I've noticed she seems to get a little food bump and by 2+ is a bit higher before she starts her descent to the beach or lagoon...or heck, she could just be planning on spending the day in that lemon tree! It is after all, her long lost (two whole days!) lemon nest...she's probably been missing it something awful.

At any rate, she was able to spend some healing time in those lower numbers so let's hope it's cumulative and will help her in the long run.

I can't believe it's already the middle of October!!! Won't be too long until we'll be traveling once again to go and find the sunshine!

Sending prayers to @Butters & Lyla this morning - always looking for news on Butters first thing!

Have a great day everyone and I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Oh Luci. Come on down from that lemon tree :). I see you and Jazzy think alike. You can't be away from your comfort zone for too long before you go back for a little visit. Get your lemon fix and head back down to the beach, maybe go for a swim :D:cool:

Have a great day, Sue :)

3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Thank you Sue:bighug::bighug:
    I can't wait to see how quickly Luci gets out of that lemon tree! Lemons are so overrated.
    Enjoy planning and prepping for the great escape to warmer weather. I'm not looking forward to six months or more of cold temperatures.
    Have a great day!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It seems as if you just left FL state and it's time to go back already. Maybe Luci wants lemons for the car ride........

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Doesn't it seem time is moving faster? o_O

[​IMG]

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

looks like luci kept you busy today.
    hope you have a low-key evening.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Wow Luci was on quite a roller coaster ride today!! Hope she levels of for you.
    Luci, you were only supposed to visit the beach and the lagoon to enjoy. Not to go swimming with the sharks :woot:

Sue and Luci likes this.