GA Thank you to everyone here . . .

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Laura bb, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura bb

Laura bb Member

I want to extend my gratitude to everyone here, I have not come here for awhile because my heart was broken. Nermal passed Friday, March 13, 2020, he was 16 years old, cancer finally took him. I didn’t want to come back on here to relive some pains, but I decided before when Nermal was diagnosed to keep my other three kitties on pate as well. I came to look up the wonderful food chart on here(yet long and hard to decide) Been harder to find the usual food I get. Amazon’s choices are very different, then my usually fancy feast or friskies. My cats seemed to get sick off of friskies salmon for some reason. Any suggestions on wereva? My vet said any pate is fine, any help to keep my other kitties going is greatly appreciated!
    Again thank you so much to all of you that helped me, when I first came on here I was trembling with fear and worry and so scared . . . This group is so comforting, so grateful everyone is still here showing support, trying not to cry, but I really, really appreciate everyone that helped me with my Nermal.
    Thank you

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Laura I am so sorry you have lost Nermal. We are never ready to let them go. They are so precious. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Fly free Nermal :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I didn't know you but I wanted to tell you I am sorry for your loss, Nermal was a handsome boy :bighug::bighug:

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of your beloved Nermal. Its hard to come back and announce those words, I know but Nermal will forever be in your heart and soul.

On your question about food... well, I have kept all the cats, I've had the pleasure of care taking, on the same diet Trouble ate for his diabetes. I figure why not? So I havent researched foods but will be watching this thread because Zoe has been turning up her nose at FF lately.:rolleyes:
    Again I am sorry for your loss.
    jeanne

5. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

It's always painful to come back after a cat passes but you know you're amongst friends and people who know what it feels like.
    Fly free Nermal. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.