Stopping by to say hello!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by drjsiems, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

It sure has been awhile, and I hope and pray that everyone's darlings are still OTJ! Jake has been OTJ for over one year and four months now (all paws crossed)! He is 19-1/2 now and has only a little arthritis and some renal insufficiency (nothing that needs to be treated). I feel so blessed and take things one day at a time - Today we are all good! And hope you are too!

Judy, Jake, Boomer, Emma, and Lola (the show girl)

2. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Good to hear from you! Jezebel is still OTJ as well....and loving life!

Debie & Jezebel

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

what a great report! Love hearing that a kitty at 19 1/2 is feeling so good!

Mocha is still OTJ as well, today she is celebrating 6 months OTJ and tested beautifully at 58!

4. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Congrats to Jezebel and Mocha too - life at the falls is wonderful - and it is so good to be able to stay in touch occasionally with our great "family" of kitties and their persons!

Judy, Jake, Boomer, Emma, and Lola

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I should stop by more often! Lovely to hear such wonderful reports. Kitty says to say hi to his OTJ buds. :mrgreen:

6. nutterbutter

nutterbutter Member

It's so gratifying to know that some of the kitties are OTJ for a long time. Nutter has been OTJ for over a year. He is doing very well on his Purina DM diet (with the occasional Fancy Feast Classic or Trader Joe's Tuna). He has maintained his weight of 14-15 pounds which is great for him. He used to be 26 pounds and crashed to 12 pounds when he was diagnosed. Nutter will be 11 in June and he's just bounding with energy. I'm so grateful that I found this board when he was diagnosed. It got me through a short, but difficult, time.

Thanks to everyone!

Linda
    Nutter and Boos Mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.