Spice 5/24 update

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by tajana340, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tajana340

tajana340 Member

Hello Everyone,

It feels like a long time since I have posted here. Spice is doing good. We switched her from Pzi Vet to Prozinc earlier this month. Sorry I don't have a spreadsheet for everyone to look at. Her numbers seem to be coming in line. We had one day that I thought we might have a hypo but she came back up. As for me, I still have my hands full with my sister and her divorce, things are slowly come into place and this weekend my 17 year old nephew moves out. Party Time. It has been a rough couple of months. I have been checking in from time to time and it looks like we have a lot of new faces on the board.

Gator I am sorry for your loss. I do hope you stick around.

I will try to get my spreadsheet updated when i can. Have to help my sister move into her apartment this weekend. How fun.
    Just wanted to give an update while I could.

David

2. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

I've wondered how you guys were doing! Glad Spice is doing well. And an early congratulations on your soon to be empty nest!

3. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Good to hear Spicy is doing well!

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'll be around, and please PM me if necessary. I have some traveling to do here in the near future so I won't be around too much.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see you around David! I haven't been here much myself, but it's nice to know you & Spicey are well, I had been wondering since you hadn't posted in a while. So many people arrive and disappear soon after & you never really know why, or whether or not things are going well. So it's always nice to get the update, being the "worried about the kitty" peeps we all are here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.