Oscar's memorial day travels - pics!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kelly & Oscar, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

I finally got some pictures loaded of Oscar's car travels from this past weekend's trip to Virginia. He is such a trooper when it comes to traveling! He didn't eat as much the first day of travel - which actually enlightened me on his insulin needs. He got much lower numbers when he didn't eat as much, which tells me that the inverse curves I see when increasing the dose is the body freaking out and not because it is really too much insulin.

Oscar really enjoyed staying in his crate the whole time, even when the doors to it were opened. He has spent so much time in it going to the vet the past few months, it is kinda his safe zone now! Here are some of my favorite pictures from his car travels to enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whenever we would stop he would pop his head up just to check out what was going on.
    [​IMG]

I think he really enjoyed sitting up between the seats on the way back. I got both my men in this picture :D
    [​IMG]

Just woke up
    [​IMG]

This pic is the funniest I think!
    [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kelly oscar looks sooooo cute in his little crate. and interested in the drive too. thanks for sharing. :mrgreen:

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... what awesome pictures, he is adorable!!!!!!! cat_pet_icon

4. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

What a cool kitty!

5. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

How adorable is he!! Thanx for sharing the pics!

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Oscar is soooo cute! I am always amazed at cats that don't mind traveling. I wish mine could travel like that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, I wish tomtom would travel well in the car. Soon as I put him in there he immediatly poo's his pants so to speak, just takes an immediate poop. sometimes a pee also. I admire a traveling kitty.

8. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

He is adorable!!!!!! I just want to kiss his face! :D Thanks for sharing.

9. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I am very blessed to have found such a wonderful and easy-going cat cat_pet_icon

Can you believe that I found him 6 years ago at the landfill while taking out my trash?!?! (hence his name :lol: ). The manager at the dump had been feeding him for a few months but couldn't take him home since his wife was allergic. He is half abyssinian, and I think someone dumped the litter once the stripes started showing. He was a sweety from the beginning, garbage smell and all :mrgreen:

10. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww, what a great story (except for the stupid people who dump kitties with stripes :evil: ). I LOVE the name pick!!!

11. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Kelly, those were great pictures!! I can't believe how interested he is in seeing what's going on and just chilling in his carrier. You're blessed to have an easygoing guy like that. I love the story of how you got him, too. Those ignorant people's loss, your gain (and Oscar's!). Thanks for sharing your beautiful boy's holiday photos with us. :D

12. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

There's my favorite boy!! Glad to see the trip went well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.