OMG I did it!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Nancy and Cody, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Its been driving me crazy that I couldn't figure out how to share a picture of my sweet boys. I increased his dose last night, and although I didn't get good numbers, he's acting more like his old self. He actually slept with Tenderfoot on the couch today, a sight we haven't seen in quite awhile!

2. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is the cutest pic of the two of them of the couch! love the tenderfoot name, how'd he get that?

4. Nancy and Cody

14 years ago my son , in middle school read a book about 'Underfoot the Cat'.
    We went to the strangest home adoption day (~50 cats wandering all around this private home) to adopt 2 kitties, one for each kid. Supposedly they were bottle fed brothers, mom was run over when they were tiny.

Its funny, because the name totally fits him. He is the sweetest loverboy, he should be called Tenderheart.

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwwww, that pic is precious. :D Looks like they had a looooooooooooong day (or night maybe), they iz soooooo sleeeeeepy!!!! lol... cats!

6. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

How precious! Love it, Love it!!!!!

7. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Looove this pic!! I have 8 and they do not snuggle much. Every once in awhile a few lay next to each other but that's it. I wish one day they would all just snuggle in a big pile :)

8. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

9. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

That is absolutely adorable! :)

10. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

What sweeties! They are so cute. Now, please tell me how you did it, because I don't know how to put in pics either.

11. Nancy and Cody

I'm not sure I can tell you specifics, but apparently you have to upload pictures to photobucket.com (or some other one) and then copy the "direct link" to the photo, which it gives you. Then insert it into the post using the thingy like when you highlight a quote. Did that make any sense? I wish I had saved that picture a bit larger, but I read they don't want us to use large photos- something about crashing the board. This one was saved as "medium" the first one was 'small" We need something in betrween.

[img]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx267/Nancybrandon_photos/Kitties/tfcody032.jpg

"hey you forgot us- what's up with that?

12. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

What cute little kitty faces!! I just want to cuddle both of them! :D

13. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL!!! "Didn't we tell you already this door is supposed to be kept open? Get with the program or we will stare you down for all eternity!" LOL, hilarious picture!

14. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

That's too cute! LOL! That's the exact look I get when my girls decide I've been sleeping long enough and they need more food. They just sit at the side of the bed and stare at me until an eye pops open, then my civvie starts crying (because you know I never feed them!)

15. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

There so cute... cat_pet_icon

Thanks for sharing. :smile: I like kitty pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.