Napoleon 5/15 - First day of starting over from rebound

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Nicole and Napoleon, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

AMPS - 292 - 1U
    +6 - 269
    +8 - 331
    PMPS - 356 -1U
    +5 - 403

I am assuming these are still rebound numbers I am seeing? I know it can take a few cycles for the hormones to leave their systems.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i believe it's called 'liver retraining' when the rebound has been chronic. so yes, it could take a few cycles. sit tight. i am seeking an experienced set of eyes for napolean.

3. Nicole and Napoleon

Thank you so much.

4. Nicole and Napoleon

He has started drinking a lot again this past day, is this to be expected also? Sorry, soo many questions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, and this mornings amps were a relief huh? he came down so to speak on his own.
    let's go another cycle before thinking 1.2

6. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

I'd suggest finding ways to get extra liquids in his diet at this point as well. Water from canned chicken or tuna - anything really to prevent dehydration. Even mild dehydration will throw #'s off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know it's uncomfortable but does everyone see that nearly 50 bg drop from his last night's nadir? i see now he's flatlining. if his pmps is near the 400 line perhaps 1.2. but i'm happy to see what i think is his very first self come down....i'm going to go re'check that cause i'm not sure.
    ETA - i do see a couple of small comedowns from nadirs at amps or pmps but this looks like the largest.

8. Nicole and Napoleon

I will do that Hope, even add some extra water to his food.
    I noticed the drop also Lori, definitely a good thing. So are we thinking a jump to 1.2 if his pmps is 400 again or is it safe to ride this out at 1u for the next day or two? I have been testing for ketones like a nutcase. Poor Napoleon cannot pee in peace. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.