Mr Tinkles 6/10

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Laurie and Mr Tinkles, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

amps 195 2.0u
    +3 238

Tinkles ate a large breakfast (7oz) so I went ahead and shot the usual dose (holding my breath a little) and tested at +3. Since I shot into a 207 two days ago, and it was fine, I figured it was reasonable to shoot at 195. So far so good, but I'm sticking around to keep an eye on him anyway...

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, the #s are starting to look pretty nice these last couple days, eh? Exciting!!! It's so nice to see when things are starting to improve and the icky #s going away - looks like that liver is getting on board, yay! :mrgreen: You may still need to raise the dose a hair to get to non-diabetic #s, but things are definitely looking on the right track to me for now.

3. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Well, they were looking good, til tonite. :YMSIGH:

pmps 569 2.0u

I'm not sure what happened because I wasn't home to test after +7, and pmps was at +13. He didn't go really low early, and was rising when I left but not zooming so ????

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Did you try to retake the test to make sure it was a good one? Also, could be some liver training going on. You're finally getting some nice #'s and his body is reacting. May need to hold the course and get more testing. Sending positive thoughts your way!

5. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

No, I didn't retake the test. I did look to make sure the sample was adequate, because sometimes if it isn't, I will get a false high reading instead of an error message. Next time I will retest!

I am staying the course, he is back down to nice #s this morning, and I stuck to the 2u dose. He ate a smaller breakfast, so I changed my plans and came back home at +2 to test and give him the rest of breakfast. I'll try to be back by +6 to test again.

6. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

If their liver is still in training they can zoom unbelievably when the PZI poops out. I've seen Bix go from blues at +11 to blacks at +12. Since this was a +13 that would be my first guess. As long as most of the #s are still good, I wouldn't stress about one nasty one here & there. Hopefully stuff like that will settle down soon.

7. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Wow, blue to black in one hour, that's a huge jump! I"m actually thrilled with how his numbers are looking, one high one isn't worrying me much.

+6.5 136

It's one of those days when I'm out of the house most of the day, so I won't get any more tests until pmps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.