Mouse: GI Upset Issue maybe resolved

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Polgeria, Sep 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

I think I found the source of her GI upset, and you guy were probably right about it being food related. We ran out of the chicken Tiki Cat, and I've had to give her more of the Salmon, and her tummy has been starting to get bad again. It seems like the longer she eats it, the worse it gets. It definitely cannot be her main food.

I hang my head in shame, and bow to your combined wisdom. :banghead: :facepalm: :D

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwwwww I'm just glad Mouse is on the road feeling better.:bighug:
    We all live we all learn TOGETHER;):cool::oops:
    j

Gill & Mac (UK) and Polgeria like this.
  3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Really glad that you've identified a culprit, Allison, and even more glad that Mouse is feeling much better now.

(((Mouse)))

Mogs

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  4. Critter Mom

Wow! Just had a gander at Mouse's spreadsheet. Seems she's now having a very nice picnic on the green! :cat:

Mogs

Polgeria and jt and trouble (GA) like this.
  5. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Ahhh, we just had another stomach explosion. I've sent my husband to the store for more chicken. Can't wait on the delivery to get her tomorrow or the whole house will be covered in poo, not just my couch. o_O

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  6. Critter Mom

Oh no!!!! :eek:

My civvie, Lúnasa, had a GI upset a few weeks ago and by the time I got her to the litter box I ended up wearing a significant amount of poo. It's the new black! :woot:

Mogs

7. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Oh geez. At least Mouse starts in the litter box. She just takes it with her on her back end when she leaves...then drags it on the carpet and hops into my lap, or next to me on the couch, or right onto the keyboard of my computer. I still love her though! She can't help it. It's all washable ♥️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.