Logo & group & moderator

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Robert and Echo, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Your logo is finally up! Thanks to Gator, who not only made the logo, but made it exactly the size we needed. That boy is OK by me!

And you now have a PZI group which will allow you to PM the group as a whole, maybe email the group, too, but I'll have to check the user manual about that. :idea: To get enrolled in the group, go to your UPC and select the usergroups topic.

There are 10 global moderators that roam this board but a few of the forums also have forum specific moderators to put up stickies, announcements, polls, and just keep a closer watch on all you rowdy people! Do you want a moderator? If you do, please PM me and nominate your choice or indicate if you are interested in doing this. We can also have co-moderators if you think it would help spread around the responsibility!

My apologies for taking so long to get these things done for you.

Best,
    Rebecca
    PM: webmaster

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Thanks, Gator and Rebecca! :)

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for everything! Maybe someone will step up to watch over us ... after this last Friday Five, I think we may need some supervision after all, LOL! drinking09

4. judy and squamee(GA)

judy and squamee(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey, Joanna, Why don't you do it?! :smile:

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the vote of confidence Judy. :) I feel like I am too "in the thick of things" so to speak to be comfortable in a Mod role, plus I am trying to spend a bit less time on the board (no success with that yet ;-) but I do need to spend more time focusing on other things!)

6. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Jo-Ann-A!

Jo-Ann-A!

Jo-Ann-A!

LOL - just seeing if you are peer pressure-able. :mrgreen:

I do understand the need of taking a break completely.

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Why on earth would you want to spend more time away from us?! :shock:

I suggested to Rebecca the idea of having co-moderators, just as a way to make it easier on said mod(s) and in case someone is on vacation/has to leave the board for a bit/etc. I suggested Gator (with the caveat of "only if he is willing"), Ele (same caveat), and I offered to do it as well, unless my switch to Lantus disqualifies me. TBH, I think that everyone who posts here regularly would be a good candidate. It's just a question of their willingness and how much time it would take vs. how much time they have to spare.

I will join in the peer pressure to see if it works: Jo-Ann-A! Jo-Ann-A! Jo-Ann-A! :RAHCAT

8. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm down with a co-mod gig. I would feel uncomfortable without a co [or many cos] though. I'm pretty handy with the Internets and such. And now that this board notifies by email on receipt of a PM, it would be pretty hard for me to run far. [but I do occasionally get busy and have been known to stray in the past].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.