Jasper has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jajsmom, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jajsmom

Jajsmom Member

When I got to the vet, they took him right back and put him on oxygen. They were going to do a blood panel, but his breathing got more labored when they tried. I know I couldn't be selfish and had to do what was best for him. I lost 3 cats in the past year due to an animal and wasn't going to let him go without properly doing so. Here's a pic I took on Mother's day.
    They did say once he was calm from drug, they did feel a small mass and he did release fluid from the nose. We're gonna give him a burial shortly. Thanks for all your help the past couple of months.

Attached Files:

2. Dusty & Roe

Dusty & Roe Member

I am so sorry for your loss . I understand I loss my Dusty in late May and I’m still not over it
    Jasper a Beautiful kitty fly free no pain know how much you are loved

3. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh noooooo Oh (((((Robyn))))) I am so sorry. Sigh I just dont know what else to say. May his spirit stay close to help your broken heart heal.
    Fly free little one land ever so softly back to the broken heart you left. behind.:rb_icon::bighug::rb_icon:

My sincerest condolences.
    jeanne

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Robyn, I am so so sorry for your loss. Looking at that pic of you and Jasper made me cry. What a handsome. You did the right thing, I would have done the same, wouldn't want that precious baby to suffer. My heart goes out to you Robyn.
    Fly high sweet Jasper , you are at the bridge and are whole again, just like a kitten again. cat_wings>o:bighug::bighug:♥♥

jt and trouble (GA) and Jajsmom like this.
  5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

So sorry for your loss. He will always be with you in your heart and mind.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jajsmom and jt and trouble (GA) like this.
  6. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear your sad news. He will always watch over you.

:bighug:

Mogs

7. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Oh Robyn, I am so sorry. I was reading your other thread this morning during work and was hoping you'd have good news to share. :( You did everything you could and gave him a chance, and that says a lot. Thank you for sharing your picture, he is simply the cutest. We mourn the loss of any of our sugar cats here and like Roe said, many of us have/are going through the same pain and understand. :bighug: Take care of yourself now, and stick around if you can. You're part of the family here. :bighug:

8. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

It is a beautiful picture of Jasper.

Ah, there is something about tuxedos.... (sigh)

Mogs

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So sorry Nadler had to leave you. He is free from all that ails him. Be kind to yourself. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jajsmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.