IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alexia and Blue, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

As many of you know already, I am leaving the country today for 2 weeks. Blue will be going to Diabetes Camp-as we like to call it-with Hillary and Maui. For the next 2 weeks Hillary will be posting Blue's condos, so chime in. Hillary was a Lantus user and not familiar with PZI and I know that she will post the questions that she has on the Lantus board-because that is home to her- and here-we tend to be quieter on our board, so help show those Lantus people we got the knowledge and support too! Here is what she posted on the Lantus board and a link to it on our board. Knowing that she has your support in this will make me feel a lot better. Not only do I hate that I am leaving so soon after his diagnosis but this is also the longest I have ever been away from him. Hillary will need help but mostly I will need your help! I have been so nervous about this but I think Blue is trying to tell me that it is going to be okay. I woke up this morning completely spooning him with his paw on my cheek-we haven't woken up like that since he started getting sick-I am taking it as his way of comforting me and letting me know he'll be fine. I hope his progress continues and I know you can give Hillary the support that she will need as well. Blue's SS is attached to Hillary signature and she will be updating it so please check in. I will get on and check it whenever I am able to as well. So you all have a wonderful June and I will see you in July!

and...

THANK YOU!

2. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Have a great trip, send postcards (ha!), and know that Blue will have the best care available while you are gone.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a super trip!!! We will help out as best we can for Hillary - I'm sure everything is going to go great, that is so nice that Blue is starting to feel better, and gave you a paws-up send off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.