I think we're in "The R Word"

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crystal + Malcolm Ehks, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Crystal + Malcolm Ehks

Crystal + Malcolm Ehks Member

All green since 11/21/2020 using a human meter. Can I safely exhale and maybe believe we have reached "R"? Don't want to jinx it.
    Of course we still have to deal with the lens luxation but that's how we discovered diabetes.

Attached Files:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Here is the link to your last post here. Looks like you missed the 0.25 units dose, but he does seem to be doing well. Congratulations. :D Good luck with the luxation.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. Crystal + Malcolm Ehks

Crystal + Malcolm Ehks Member

He's been below 90 since that last .5 and hasn't had any shots. I had a magnifying app ready and everything to figure out .25 I'm not complaining that I didn't have to do it though. His mood is completely different (in a good way) and he's playful with lots of energy. The initial weight loss that came with the onset of the diabetes definitely has helped allow him to groom better and get around better. He still has the arthritis in his hip but he jumps on the couch and climbs his way to the cat tree now. Occassionally he go streaking and "maroooowing" like he's had too much nip!

Suzanne Burton likes this.